RTE2 by Aerial

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

cables
Lord Chancellor

RTE2 by Aerial

Post by cables »

Managed to catch RTE2 by Aerial by midday today. Not an easy feat, in my part of Newtownabbey anyway.

As I sat on top of Knockagh in glorious sunshine and with a beautiful view, I realised that that nice CT and his URSC mates could have organised a BBQ and we could all have caught the game. I jest, as I think too many events close together would be OTT.

With the weather conditions last night, I am glad RTE did not broadcast the game live at 03:00!

I was using a non-directional aerial so I do not know if I was receiving the signal from across Belfast or from Co. Down. The signal was very strong however with good pictures and sound.

Saw the game up to just after KC came on. After that, the battery ran out! I knew I should have bought that 850W 230V AC two stroke generator in B&Q last week for only £49.99 but I could not think of a reason to justify it at the time!

Must take the wife next time however as I did get a lot of strange looks!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

:lol:

very amusing cables. On the generator front I've always firmly believed that you can't have too many power tools or petrol driven accessories around the home.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

10 out of 10 for enterprise there cables :lol: it must have been some sight :roll:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Better by ariel in case Rooster mistakes the cable as a large worm and yanks it out of the ground...............

Colin :twisted: