The Dear Departed

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

The Dear Departed

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Amongst the retiring players this season, there is a plethora of good class 2nd rows:

-Bakkies Botha
-Ali Williams
-Nathan Hines
-Ali Kellock
-Brad Thorn

Whilst not retiring Paulie will be dead to me for the next 2 seasons after the RWC, the saddest of all.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: The Dear Departed

Post by BuckRogers »

Don't forget Neil McComb
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

BuckRogers wrote:Don't forget Neil McComb
Never forget the gentle giant! :thumleft:
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

You forgot Louis Deacon ,"silent but violent" Flatman said he was known as....................................
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:You forgot Louis Deacon ,"silent but violent" Flatman said he was known as....................................
Didn't know he had gone, decent player. Sad we haven't had the usual draw TB, I like Leicester, though I suspect I'm in a minority here.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Saving you for the knockout round Baggy, though we will be lucky to get a home game out of that pool, good luck all.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Once a Knight wrote:
tigerburnie wrote:......though we will be lucky to get a home game out of that pool, good luck all.
Shame. Maybe you should change the rules of the competition? Or maybe you should just cheat and breach the salary cap of your domestic competition? Or maybe you should grow a spine and enforce the salary cap you have rather than cravenly cowering before those who cheat? Maybe you'd get an easier group then? Meritocratic qualification eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't hold back. Did the servants defecate in ones coffee this morning sire?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In good sooth Once, verily thou art spotfuckingon, as they say in Galilee.

Tigers can as you say, join the cheats, allow them free reign to cheat, as heretofore, or man up and rock the boat calling a cheat a cheat.

Sarries relegated and thrown out of Europe would amuse me greatly.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Lol at the assumption the Tiggers wont get out of their pool
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Once a Knight wrote:
Russ wrote:Lol at the assumption the Tiggers wont get out of their pool
I confess to having as much as no interest in their Sooooopppaaahhhhh Doooooopppppaaaaahhhhh Cup. Who have they got? Tigerburnie appears fearful that they may not get a "home quarter final" so there must be some really really hard teams. :roll:

Oh! Did I not hear they'd got and Italian team for 20 years running? Image
The weakest Munster team on human history and the notoriois Stade

No idea who their 4th is
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Munster will survive without PoC but should PoM get injured things could be different .
Munster survive and prosper by the efficiency of their back row without PoM it fails to function as a unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Munster will survive without PoC but should PoM get injured things could be different .
Munster survive and prosper by the efficiency of their back row without PoM it fails to function as a unit

A man so anonymous he spends his summer months as a CIA operative in Baghdad
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Munster will survive without PoC but should PoM get injured things could be different .

A man so anonymous he spends his summer months as a CIA operative in Baghdad
Rum'n works for the CIA? Explains a lot, that is why he speaks in tongues. It's all coded messages, loosely wrapped up in rugby banter.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy I talked and was surrounded by those who talked rugby before your da 's sperm met the ova

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy I talked and was surrounded by those who talked rugby before your da 's sperm met the ova

Ovum shirley?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall