It's not over....

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

It's not over....

Post by Setanta »

http://www.scottishrugbyblog.co.uk/2015 ... ess-pro12/

Starts off reasoble discussion points and then you hit 4 and 5 - same old, same old.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: It's not over....

Post by Setanta »

...na...
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

HorseShit.jpg
HorseShit.jpg (13.4 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Luckily it's a nobody writing in a nothing blog
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I'm currently watching Edinburgh contriving nor to score against a 14 man Scarlets. I'm not seeing the Italians as a problem right now.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Point 11 is a good one. I also think an 'A' League rather than an U20 League would be a decent idea (not that we'd take it seriously), but probably completely unfeasible.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

BR wrote:I'm currently watching Edinburgh contriving nor to score against a 14 man Scarlets. I'm not seeing the Italians as a problem right now.
The irony of that was not lost Image.

Are there going to be any Scottish qualified players left in Edinburgh btw? Irony again not lost when you consider that Visser is actually Dutch Image.

Kofi's assessment was pretty good Image
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
HorseShit.jpg
Doesn't look like anything that falls out of my daughter's horse's arsepiece, you sure that isn't pigshit Kofi?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Bringing in LW and LS would be good, but I don't think we can simply jettison the Italians.
U20 league would be good
Straight six is what should happen. The current set up is a farcical sop to the uncompetitive.
There's some tripe in there too.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Since the intro of the Italians to P12, the Italian national side has made great strides, even if the p12 sides haven't. The same cannot be said for the Scots.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:Bringing in LW and LS would be good, but I don't think we can simply jettison the Italians.
U20 league would be good
Straight six is what should happen. The current set up is a farcical sop to the uncompetitive.
LW and LS are RFU clubs so can't play unless they move back to Scotland and Wales
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Bringing in LW and LS would be good, but I don't think we can simply jettison the Italians.
U20 league would be good
LW and LS are RFU clubs so can't play unless they move back to Scotland and Wales
Good point, which slipped my mind.......... :duh:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Once a Knight wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
U20 league would be good
Good point, which slipped my mind.......... :duh:
Welsh Regions are WRU clubs. Didn't stop the PRL talking about it and stupid Welsh cnuts thought that they were in with a chance instead of taking one in the arrrass when they were just being used by the PRL to break everything up.

Sure Blues and Sharks are our feeder clubs. >EW
Fixed that for you :D:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Big Smoke Culchie
Squire

Post by Big Smoke Culchie »

LS and LW are both 2nd rate clubs with sod all support. The only benefit they would bring to the Pro12 would be that I would get the chance to watch Ulster twice a year and be able to stagger home to my own bed afterwards. LS use the Richmond FC clubhouse which could also be considered a benefit. But basically they'd make the Italians look good. Saying that I think there is a case for an Exiles side funded by all 3 Unions to tap into the likes of me living in London. There's sh1tloads of us. I refuse to have anything to do with the Not Nots. :puker:
Joe Schmidt is a Leinster ballbag
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
U20 league would be good
Plus they are worse than Zebre and Treviso, or at the very best not appreciably better. Need I remind anyone we lost to Zebre and escaped from Treviso 20-24 having been out of sight after 25 minutes.

How very English of Snipe, BR is dead on balls accurate, the Pro12 has coincided with definite improvement in the Italian side, sadly both England and France routinely asset strip them annually. What is needed in Italy is the ability to retain their better players. Hard to see it happening.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.