Season Ticket Holder BT Offer

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Season Ticket Holder BT Offer

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Any season ticket holders take up the BT offer received via email?

I tried to take them up on it today and lost 3 hours of my life. I was pushed from pillar to post, no-one at BT seemed to have heard of the offer.

Anybody similar stories to tell or anyone able to take up the offer trouble free?

:banghead:
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket Holder BT Offer

Post by Wee Woman »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Any season ticket holders take up the BT offer received via email?

I tried to take them up on it today and lost 3 hours of my life. I was pushed from pillar to post, no-one at BT seemed to have heard of the offer.

Anybody similar stories to tell or anyone able to take up the offer trouble free?

:banghead:
I suppose when you have call centres spattered all over the place there will be some areas who may well not have heard of this yet. Doesn't excuse it though, everyone should be briefed on it before it goes public.

I would feed this back to Ulster Rugby, they need to be aware of this.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What email? I have received squat.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

BaggyTrousers wrote:What email? I have received squat.
Me too........diddly squat! Please enlighten us.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

The email is from Ulster Rugby with an offer for BT sport, phone & broadband. There are 3 options whether you want unlimited broadband or infinity etc. It will save me just under £8 a month.

The difficulty I had was that part of the deal is fora new BT home hub 4 as part of the package that I wanted. Each time I clicked on the link, which directs you to the BT website, and then followed the instructions I eventually got to a page where I was told sorry this offer is not available.

After a couple of goes I rang BT. Nobody appeared to have heard of the deal. I had the distinct impression they didn't believe me as each dept I was put through to was saying "sorry but we couldn't possibly do that deal".

To cut a long story short after almost 3 hrs I settled for the BT sport HD, calls and broadband offer the email had offered me but no BT home hub 4. I did this as I was losing the will and its still a great offer. But on reflection the principal of the thing is annoying me.

I exhausted my options with BT last night and was wondering who would be the best person to speak to at Ulster Rugby.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Don't you love the simplicity of deals cobbled together by UR & their acolytes :roll: Always a simple matter of a one click & get feckin' nowhere experience.

You live but some feckers never learn.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bring Humph On!! wrote: I exhausted my options with BT last night and was wondering who would be the best person to speak to at Ulster Rugby.
Fiona Hampton or Phil Polack unless they have been bumped off during the summer !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Let me know if you get anywhere - I was considering that offer.

What does the home hub 4 give you over the hub3?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:Let me know if you get anywhere - I was considering that offer.

Dual band 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless
By the way a Home Hub 5 which is a modem and hub combined instead of present 2 units is on the way later this year, well to business lines anyway not sure on residential
Last edited by Rooster on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:

:salut: No real advantage on my line then :(
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

I understand thatr Simon Brittan is their Commercial / Marketing Manager - I would start with him.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:

:salut: No real advantage on my line then :(
Not really for anyone unless the 2.4 is congested as the 5 is very poor at transmitting through walls etc
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:I understand thatr Simon Brittan is their Commercial / Marketing Manager - I would start with him.
Website out of date and Fiona and Phil in the foundations of the new stand ?
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/club/staff.php
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:I understand thatr Simon Brittan is their Commercial / Marketing Manager - I would start with him.
Website out of date and Fiona and Phil in the foundations of the new stand ?
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/club/staff.php
Elevator Failure Contingency Manager
www.stoutboys.co.uk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Pity im currently in contract with Sky or I would take the offer up.

BR do you suffer the same slow speeds as me? I woud begrudge upgrading to fibre to only get 13mb. Right now I only get 2.8mb