Dave Shanahan

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Dave Shanahan

Post by Cornerfleg »

But Russ ... Shan's not a Dave ... Shan's a dick!!!!! :D :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:But Russ ... Shan's not a Dave ... Shan's a dick!!!!! :D Image
If we call Dave Shan Shan then maybe douche Shan will leave

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BR wrote:How long has Shanananananah been here? Was that seriously his first start?

He did ok on Sunday (although Simpson was the standout player for me). But p has done ok many, many times.
Joined our academy in 2013 after not getting in to the Leinster academy.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:
BR wrote:How long has Shanananananah been here? Was that seriously his first start?

He did ok on Sunday (although Simpson was the standout player for me). But p has done ok many, many times.
So 1 start in 3 years !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:

The logical thing if they thought he was any good would have been bring him off the bench with Ruan moving to 10 for some matches to see how he went.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

So 1 start in 3 years !
Not really that unusual for academy players though, is it? He's only 23.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Even Dave Ryan and Rurururururuururgh Murphy had better stats than that ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:
Rooster wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

So 1 start in 3 years !
Not really that unusual for academy players though, is it? He's only 23.
If they are not showing regular starting quality by 23 should they still be in academy ?
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:He needs a handle for here ... anything starting off with "I thought Dave played ....." is a springboard to abuse. weeD is passable and should be used until he either becomes a fully fledged Dave or the new chosen one.
d then as opposed to the existing p, sort of the same inverted

As my old teacher used to beat into me with a very knobbly cane, the inversion of d to p is as wrong as b is to q.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rooster wrote: The logical thing if they thought he was any good would have been bring him off the bench with Ruan moving to 10 for some matches to see how he went.
Can you see the school boy error in your post yourself there Rooster, you'll probably find that a lot of us have fallen for that one once or twice over the years ....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:Even Dave Ryan and Rurururururuururgh Murphy had better stats than that ....
You forget that those giants of the game had senior experience elsewhere. Everyone knows that you simply don't start Ulster academy players if it can possibly be avoided. Shanahan with one start is well ahead of most in the academy.

They aren't to be trusted you know, better to stick with p's eleven years of brainfarts, even longer experience of fu@king things up than Dumb & Dumber :shock: or poor ould Roger with his thousands of senior games in eleven countries but who has been to the well and found it to dry a dusty hole in the ground. In Roger's favour, he at least was a bloody good player.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Rooster wrote: The logical thing if they thought he was any good would have been bring him off the bench with Ruan moving to 10 for some matches to see how he went.
Can you see the school boy error in your post yourself there Rooster, you'll probably find that a lot of us have fallen for that one once or twice over the years ....

Yes, Ulster would have lost the benefit of p's 24 years experience of providing an 'impact' off the bench.

Leicester Tigers, 2012, has p come off the bench and run in a tap n go since? There will be a Stringer-esque surprise factor when he does his next one
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Vs Bordeaux .... ohhhhh sorry ....
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Untrustworthy Academy Players ...

Untrustworthy Academy Players Everywhere!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

therealspratt wrote:Is that Loosehead a player or a coach? Also rumours about that Conan's leaving Leinster.
Coach signed but not announced

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk