Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Are gays not allowed to play with straight people? I didn't realise Rugby Union was only open to heterosexual males.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Lefties identity politics

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
TMHG
Initiate

Post by TMHG »

Jackie Brown wrote:Are gays not allowed to play with straight people? I didn't realise Rugby Union was only open to heterosexual males.

I know one of the people who was involved in the setting up of the Warriors. One of the reasons for setting up was because some people in these clubs may not be comfortable around gay people which made gay people uncomfortable and afraid to come out as gay. Warriors membership is open to heterosexual people.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TMHG wrote:

I know one of the people who was involved in the setting up of the Warriors. One of the reasons for setting up was because some people in these clubs may not be comfortable around gay people which made gay people uncomfortable and afraid to come out as gay. Warriors membership is open to heterosexual people.

Yip, Rome wasn't built in a day, some of my friends use openly homophobic language at times, though I don't doubt they might be horrified to be considered homophobes, so it may just not be as simple as you'd like to think Jackie. Hopefully, in time it will not even be an issue, then again, the DUP isn't going away you know.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Will Ashers be producing a commemorative cake to celebrate this event?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Deraless wrote:Will Ashers be producing a commemorative cake to celebrate this event?

Israel Folau is flying in to present the cake
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Gays and heterosexuals have played together for years.
Instonians would never have got a side out if they hadn't.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liz Fraser wrote:Gays and heterosexuals have played together for years.
Instonians would never have got a side out if they hadn't.
Ballynahinch is now 100% homosexual

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It goes on outside Ballynahinch, Russ.

What else can I say,
Everyone is gay

Kurt Cobain said it, it must be true. :flower:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

It’s great we have finally moved on
Its time I think to bring this thread to a close after 2 weeks and 200+ posts ,everything that needs to be said I think has been said with Baggy being the chief slayer of D4/IRFU/Leinster etcetcetc.......
In summary
. There are those that can forgive and forget and those that can’t forget or forgive
. All agree that the Ulster 2 have been displicablely treated by D4/IRFU and senior UR management
. Ulster fans have been taken for granted and fed spin and lies and we all hope that that new management will treat us with respect and be honest in their communications
. There are those that can support Ulster and Ireland rugby teams and there those that won’t support Ireland
. There is major inconsistencies in how UR is treated compared to Leinster/Munster

So please let’s not analyse or dissect the above but simply +1 if you generally agree or -1 if you disagree

Looking forward to my next topic!!!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

allanddd wrote:It’s great we have finally moved on
Its time I think to bring this thread to a close after 2 weeks and 200+ posts ,everything that needs to be said I think has been said with Baggy being the chief slayer of D4/IRFU/Leinster etcetcetc.......
In summary
. There are those that can forgive and forget and those that can’t forget or forgive
. All agree that the Ulster 2 have been displicablely treated by D4/IRFU and senior UR management
. Ulster fans have been taken for granted and fed spin and lies and we all hope that that new management will treat us with respect and be honest in their communications
. There are those that can support Ulster and Ireland rugby teams and there those that won’t support Ireland
. There is major inconsistencies in how UR is treated compared to Leinster/Munster

So please let’s not analyse or dissect the above but simply +1 if you generally agree or -1 if you disagree

Looking forward to my next topic!!!!
With apologies to Skiboo (I did warn about wabs & arsefoons), for this momentary lapse, who in fu'cks name do you think you are sonny? You neither get to say when a thread ends, nor in what manner people may react to your posts, away and ride yer hand you gobshite.

Whilst you are off riding your hand, resolve to take some English lessons, you undereducated pissflap.

OK now, let's all simmer down and play nice, eh? :duh:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

STFU Alan.

It's day 78. Lest we move on.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

I did think it was too much to ask
There’s education and there’s intelligence
There’s reasoned debate and there’s foul mouthed ranting
At this Chris Henry is looking forward to the future
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

allanddd wrote:I did think it was too much to ask
Retard.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
allanddd wrote:I did think it was too much to ask
Retard.
Utter, struggles to form a coherent sentence, pretends to be intelligent. Perhaps he is from a family of the stupidest people in Northern Ireland but HE is their most intelligent member, hence he has this false sense of superiority.

I think someone needs to check out him and 49er, my guess is you'll find six fingers, some with webbing, on either hand. Like Franco & Hitler, they may only have one full set of ballix between them. Remarkable that two such angry wee men lost a testicle each within 6 months of each other during WWI. I've often wondered would they have been kinder gentlemen had they not become mono-scrotal, life must be odd with a single ball to scratch.

Hey ho. :flower:
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

Very informative...yawn yawn