Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who will decide

Post by Snipe Watson »

Can anyone give me a reason why a sponsor would have s legal right to pressure an employer to unjustifiably dismiss an employee?
Surely this in itself would amount to a crime? Is coercion a crime these days?
You cannot simply overlook an exercise of undue influence irrespective of the amount of sponsorship paid.
If a case is brought by the guys, everything is discoverable. Texts, emails, conversations, all can be dragged up to build a case.
I don't see anyone at the IRFU being willing to perjure themselves to cover up an improper approach from a sponsor.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Most likely the sponsors are paying lip service to the process and will back whatever the IRFU decides. They've been seen to engage already by the public.
Will anyone seriously boycott Vodaphone if the bous stay? Plus they're damned from either side whatever the outcome.

The shirts won't be blank whatever happens.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:Most likely the sponsors are paying lip service to the process and will back whatever the IRFU decides. They've been seen to engage already by the public.
Will anyone seriously boycott Vodaphone if the bous stay? Plus they're damned from either side whatever the outcome.

They've just stuck my bill up 3.6%
Will happily walk

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:Most likely the sponsors are paying lip service to the process and will back whatever the IRFU decides. They've been seen to engage already by the public.

Will happily walk

#IBelieveHim
It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:FOBT

Zactly
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Who's Kofi referring to...BT or Baggy?
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Both?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

Will happily walk

Dearie, I will simply repeat what I said yesterday, I believe that BT, Kingspan/Grenfellbutitwasn'tourfault & probably Vodaphone are the companies who are apparently "concerned". All I am saying is that if the guys are booted (inc mutual consent) that when your utilities are next available for a new contract or for business people if you are looking for products, remember the names of those companies.

Where I remaining in the country, I'd consider paying a pound or two a month more to use someone else. Others may not feel so inclined. I always keep a long list of people who have directly or indirectly acted against my interests, then if I can avoid any dealings with them, I will do.

I don't expect others to immediately cancel contracts and pay fees, for I wouldn't myself, it's more a case of getting the muthafukkas in the long grass. After all, I had to wait 5 months for a rematch with Bangor Grammar until I got retribution on the guy who stamped on my knee, 5 months later, his curly-haired head was available at the edge of a ruck and it would have been wrong not to. The long grass, it's a great place. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Would it be possible to have banners "Reinstate Paddy,Craig and Stuart NOW" and mingle with the 'feminist' protesters?

I know the desire might be to mangle them rather than mingle but it might not be wise.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Seems like they are bring their on band, feck this will be good to see if they are better than our lot
https://chidambaramsamba.com/
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Imagine the out cry of an all male band
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Gary wrote:Who's Kofi referring to...BT or Baggy?
baggy is already in the fûcking off mode, and good luck to him
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:Seems like they are bring their on band, feck this will be good to see if they are better than our lot
My money's on the weemin.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:Seems like they are bring their on band, feck this will be good to see if they are better than our lot
My money's on the weemin.
More drums than the twelfth of July..... yeoooooooooo
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

A lively all women samba band
Hope they bring balloons