Mr Clarke to Ospreys

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Mr Clarke to Ospreys

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
exile-fer-now wrote:Conerfleg - I am fed up seeing gutter comments about the Ulster team and Ulster people who have served the team. Ruan is leaving, Clarke is leaving, Doak is leaving - there will be others. We'll miss Ruan like no other - he has been our hero and he'll get the send off he deserves - but we should support all of them while they're with us and respect ALL of them for their service.
When Kiss goes should we respect him for his service?

So - are you, or are you not looking forward to the experience that Gibbes will bring to the team?

Do you think he'll be able to take things to a new level? Or will he be tied into playing Kissball or a variant thereof?
So Clarke is leaving? :shock:

I'm surprised no one's mentioned it! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

exile-fer-now wrote:You're all a pack of clowns. This is classic 3 year plan from Kiss

Year 1 - Blame the current set-up and buy a year
Year 2 - Bring in your own team and tell everyone it'll take a year to see the real results
Year 3 - Results will determine a new contract, a better contract elsewhere or move on and blame the players.

This guy is a professional mercenary and does not care about Ulster Rugby. Otherwise he would have tried to build-in a succession plan of Ulster coaching. Read Fez's comments about Doak and understand that he has been completely thrown under a bus. Maybe Head Coach wasn't right but he hasn't become a bad coach - he's been the victim of political manoevering.

Exile - when you post stuff like the above, your arguments don't look too strong....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

exile-fer-now wrote:Conerfleg - I am fed up seeing gutter comments about the Ulster team and Ulster people who have served the team. Ruan is leaving, Clarke is leaving, Doak is leaving - there will be others. We'll miss Ruan like no other - he has been our hero and he'll get the send off he deserves - but we should support all of them while they're with us and respect ALL of them for their service.
What comments in particular? This is professional sport, so anyone is eligible for a good slegging but I don't believe I've read anything malicious.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Mr Clarke to Ospreys

Post by Wee Woman »

Dave wrote:
exile-fer-now wrote:Wee woman - are you Bradley Walsh cos you is hilarious? You should let Dave have some of your jokes.

Cornerfleg - someone needs a lobotomy
Absolutely savage banter.
#topbants ImageImage

You can just see this numpty scrolling madly through threads for everyone's names, I bet he / she has even written a list ffs ImageImage
exile-fer-now
Novice

Post by exile-fer-now »

Clarke - "It has been a great privilege for me to represent Ulster both as a player and as part of the coaching team," he said.

You guys will never know that privilege - you'll just slag those people off.

Kiss' "management" of his incumbent coaches has been tactical. He isolated them from the team from day 1 and yet they get the blame for the performances? I don't like that.

An Ulster culture has always been important - integrating foreign (see Ruan, Johann, etc) and homegrown. It is as important that we nurture coaching talent as playing talent. The IRFU put Kiss in charge of Ulster - why ?
Dan Dare
Squire

Post by Dan Dare »

Clarkey ........ why did they put Kiss in charge of Ulster?
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Been away. Did I miss anything?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

The difference between a passionate supporter and a raving fanatic.... Is that the sky is blue in a supporters world.

Brainless lemmings who hashtag their shytes with #suftum cant seem to handle the reality that commited passionate supporters who pay the same amount of money to follow and cheer the team can also call a spade a spade exist and are worthy of being associated with Ulster Rugby.

Supporters havent gone away you know!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Genuinely confused
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

With me WW....?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
exile-fer-now
Novice

Post by exile-fer-now »

CF - The sky is rarely blue on a Friday night and you don't people spades - you call them "bitter wee sad ask" - you're stars and I'm neither brainless nor a lemming

Postby Cornerfleg » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Wait till you see, the bitter wee sad sack will now have a point to prove and will no doubt turn them into a shower of even more miserable gits....
Remember to always ask, "What Would Doakie Do"... And most times the answer is "Kick It"
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I'm feeling a lot of guilt right now for wanting a proper proven forwards coach. I wish we could tell Clarkey to stay and Mr Gibbes should go away again. He won't bleed Ulster like what Davey Humphreys does.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

exile-fer-now wrote:Clarke - "It has been a great privilege for me to represent Ulster both as a player and as part of the coaching team," he said.

You guys will never know that privilege - you'll just slag those people off.

Kiss' "management" of his incumbent coaches has been tactical. He isolated them from the team from day 1 and yet they get the blame for the performances? I don't like that. Sauce please.

An Ulster culture has always been important - integrating foreign (see Ruan, Johann, etc) and homegrown. It is as important that we nurture coaching talent as playing talent. The IRFU put Kiss in charge of Ulster - why ?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Cornerfleg wrote:With me WW....?
No Fleg not you, I'm confused by the contradictory messages being posted by our now resident bakebooker.

I don't actually get what they are here for.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:I'm feeling a lot of guilt right now for wanting a proper proven forwards coach. I wish we could tell Clarkey to stay and Mr Gibbes should go away again. He won't bleed Ulster like what Davey Humphreys does.
He's Ulster frew and frew so he is.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?