Rory McIlroy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Rory McIlroy

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Oh dear, currently 67= at the Masters.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:45 pm
StandUp wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:02 pm
Bobbievee wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:36 am Yours of course is lovely and music to the ears. 🙄
Mine is authentic. No heirs and graces here, unlike that wannabe septic tw@t.
Sorry to read that. I hope you weren't planning on having any - or at least still have time.

I take it you do have airs and graces though - at least as far as that wannabe septic tw@t is concerned? >EW
I should really read what I’ve written before posting😂. That was definitely worthy of a Grumps correction.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Bobbievee wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:05 pm
Bobbievee wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:36 am Yours of course is lovely and music to the ears. 🙄
And are you claiming that it you only spent only one or two days a year in norn iron your authenticity would remain? I don't think so.
Wise up
Which international sports star from here playing overseas has not succumbed to accent softening?
Terry Neill,Danny Blanchflowe, Billy Bingham, Graeme McDowell, George Best......I
Pretty sure I have heard your " authentic" accent. Not sure I would be proud of it.
I always thought Billy's came straight out of Cherryvelley.

They need to be sent to the Jim Mcdonald elocution school so they do.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

And are you claiming that it you only spent only one or two days a year in norn iron your authenticity would remain? I don't think so.
Wise up
Which international sports star from here playing overseas has not succumbed to accent softening?
Terry Neill,Danny Blanchflowe, Billy Bingham, Graeme McDowell, George Best......I
Pretty sure I have heard your " authentic" accent. Not sure I would be proud of it.
😂😂 Who pulled this idiots chain?😂👍
We are not talking about “accent softening.”
This is full blown McDowell ridiculousness. But anyway, I’ll let you get back to being his little fangirl. Enjoy!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

At least it's not a "real sport" ...

Rory should stick to palatics.

He's never going to win the green jumper.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rory should go to liv golf. Siphon Ulster a few 10s of millions. I'm up for some sports washing. Buy in saffers, they don't care where the dough is coming from.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

StandUp wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:18 am
Wise up
This is full blown McDowell ridiculousness. But anyway, I’ll let you get back to being his little fangirl. Enjoy!
Happy to, along with the 99.999% of folks who see him as an ambassador for northern Ireland and Ireland and who is currently ranked no 3 golfer in the world. If it is only his accent that is troubling you turn the sound down. But I suspect your persona of reverse snobbery and doing successful people down will win out. You enjoy your little nasty universe.And I will enjoy mine.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Bobbievee wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:29 pm
StandUp wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:18 am
Wise up
Happy to, along with the 99.999% of folks who see him as an ambassador for northern Ireland and Ireland and who is currently ranked no 3 golfer in the world. If it is only his accent that is troubling you turn the sound down. But I suspect your persona of reverse snobbery and doing successful people down will win out. You enjoy your little nasty universe.And I will enjoy mine.
Why would he be an ambassador for Northern Ireland? And what is your reference to claim 99.999% would see him as such?
A bullsh!t argument Bobbie. But you carry on sucking the ambassadors d!ck if it makes you feel better.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Yes, 99.999% is a large percentage.

That means only 19 souls in this wee place do not regard him as an ambassador. Wonder who the other 18 are?
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Me for one. Or was I the original 1?😂
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

StandUp wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:09 pm Me for one. Or was I the original 1?😂
Yes. I took the liberty of assuming you were one of the few >ESM

We should have a competition to find the Norn Irn expat with the best preserved accent.

I nominate Pat Jennings whose accent has been as constant a his hairstyle for 60 years
Last edited by big mervyn on Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:14 pm
StandUp wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:09 pm Me for one. Or was I the original 1?😂
Yes. I took the liberty of assuming you were one of the few >ESM
:lol:
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Tbh, I have never met anybody with such an irrational and vile hatred of the guy as Stand up. 99.999 might be too low
But admittedly it is a guess
Asking for the "evidence" is a further sign of a complete and utter nutter.
And it's goodnight from me,.................
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Awwwww are you guys meeting up?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Dave wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:46 am Awwwww are you guys meeting up?

:D :D :D
With a 3 wood