Season Tickets

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Season Tickets

Post by Rooster »

Now that season tickets have finally appeared, except the kids, there is a lack of the normal discount vouchers for merchandise just £10 off Emerald Rugby magazine :evil: the benefits seem to get less and less each year :shock: Biggest surprise was no application for draw of international tickets has this been discontinued :twisted:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Donald Ducked
Novice

Post by Donald Ducked »

Season Tickets are distributed through the URSC ballot this year Rooster.
Quack Quack.... QUACK!!

From the Duck formerly known as Baldrick...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I knew some of them were coming that way but the numbers MR talked about were not near the number they have sent out other years, has there been a big increase in URSC allocation or are there more auctions :?: :evil:
I'm a URSC member so happy enough about that, should actually be a better chance of getting one unless everyone signs up to URSC :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

We just got ours this morning. How does the ballot work Donald. And before I get any smart remarks do we get a ballot posted out or is it in the pack.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

colinh wrote:We just got ours this morning. How does the ballot work Donald. And before I get any smart remarks do we get a ballot posted out or is it in the pack.

Colin :twisted:
Did they post it to Germany :lol:
I'm a bit worried as the kids havn't arrived yet :?
Rory Best
Magical O' Driscoll

Post by Magical O' Driscoll »

Nope we rang my granny in Armagh.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Tat explains it Magical. I was starting to think that the Heyburns wers on a virtual holiday. :lol:

I expect you'll reach France eventually via Poland and Hungary and Austria :twisted:

Still no sign of Season Tickets in the big smoke - but hopefully they'll arrive next week. :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster- The ballot works like this firstly the committee take 2 tickets each for themselves (20) then they 'sell 'some to their corporate sponsers as from September it will be called the Durex Ulster Rugby Supporters Club (say 12) then BP was promised (2) plus some on E-Bay (6) to help finance the away trip to Twickenham.

The may however be some left over for the Italy game. If yuo look on page 47 sub section 3 (d) (iii) you will that the constitution has allowed for that.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

? What happened to the cash I put in an envelope and gave to the wee URSC-man in the glasses in the toilets at Madisons??? He said he'd post me my season tickets and the Autumn international debentures before 10th August :evil:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

So nothing has changed since last year then CT :roll:
And that Gaz boyo told me if I paid for his trips to Biarritz, Sarries and Treviso he would sort me out with 4 tickets :evil: :lol:
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

No season ticket received in post to date.

This is not the first time that the 'armchairians' have got posted information well in advance of those closer to the smoke. How does it work? I do not believe it is any delay by Royal Mail and I did receive post today.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

They might do their postings alphabetically Cables. The various people I know who have received their tickets (including some in Belfast) all have names in the early part of the Alphabet - Don't know your surname so can't be sure. I'm hoping mine shows up on Monday. :?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If they do it alphabetically then I know where they cut off on this posting as we have the first 2 out of 4 :?
Rory Best
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

Received mine in this mornings post. (live in Belfast)

My son still has to receive his.
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

another Belfast resident to get his here.

CT - now that we've been issued with URSC membership cards (but no key ring :lol: ), I trust that that means that UR have a membership list which they will furnish the committee with.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach