Ospreys away Sunday 18th Feb 3pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ospreys away Sunday 18th Feb 3pm

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Say it Craig.... AHH ya fluffed your lines
Last edited by CIMANFOREVER on Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate all rational thought
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:07 pm McFarseland on now- apparently the break didn't suit... A man who knows his time is up ..
There’s no way he said that? :lol: :lol:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

thecrouch wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:10 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:07 pm McFarseland on now- apparently the break didn't suit... A man who knows his time is up ..
There’s no way he said that? :lol: :lol:
That his time is up? Sadly no ..
He's going to also question a couple of the refs decisions- which is important for the learnings
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

thecrouch wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:01 pm Marty Moore looks like he has eaten a prop and for a professional player to get into that condition is disgraceful. What are our S&C coaches doing?
Same as the rest of the coaching team- SFA
Klinger
Novice

Post by Klinger »

Absolutely atrocious performance today, Stockdale looked clueless .
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

Not only him to be fair
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

I wasted good money to sit in the stands and watch that humiliation of a performance. Lead by donkies.
I watched McFarland standing out on the pitch before hand while the players warmed up. He was 50 metres away standing scratching himself as if he fartêd and didn't want to share the smell. Fêck off Dan. I 'm wasting no more money on you.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Jetstream wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:30 pm I wasted good money to sit in the stands and watch that humiliation of a performance. Lead by donkies.
I watched McFarland standing out on the pitch before hand while the players warmed up. He was 50 metres away standing scratching himself as if he fartêd and didn't want to share the smell. Fêck off Dan. I 'm wasting no more money on you.
He knows his time is up, though. Just collecting his pay packet.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Disturbing lack of basic skills, rugby intelligence, physicality, character and leadership. Poor old Stockdale looks totally washed up. Even with just a few minutes to go you just felt that Ulster were going to throw it away. Time for some serious rebuilding and a new coach. A cleansing of the Augean stables.
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

That pass from Flannery was so telegraphed it appeared on the bus timetable.
Shockingly poor skills from so many players, but he and Stockdale especially.
Poor decision making and poor skill set from players reflects poor coaching
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
SUFTUM_19
Novice

Post by SUFTUM_19 »

Seemed like he was deflecting a bit in the interview, first question he blamed the ref, second one he blamed the interviewer saying the question wasn’t relevant! Seemed like a bit of a frosty atmosphere, I hope there’s a bit of accountability from both the players and coaches
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Whilst Dan can still feck away tae fack anyhow, what difference will it make? The whole show has been a shyteshiw for years. Shyte squad. Shyte management, shyte coaching and shyte on the pitch. Who is going to want to take the job when it looks like they could barely field a 23 next season with the cuts.

Felt for Hendo and Luke today. 2 greats who must be embarrassed being involved. Luke has been a stalwart but must be thinking about hanging up his boots and must be painful knowing what he has been part of in the past and what the shytefest he’s involved in now.

Hendo - looking like Ireland career about to come to and end soon, maybe another season left but sliding down pecking order fast. Should be thinking of a few years topping up the retirement fund in England or France by now.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

How many kickable penalties did we pass over to kick the ball into the corner with limited success? One of those penalties would have won the game
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Big-al wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:37 pm
Jetstream wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:30 pm I wasted good money to sit in the stands and watch that humiliation of a performance. Lead by donkies.
He knows his time is up, though. Just collecting his pay packet.
That's the problem Al, so does the team.. he therefore has no authority- lame duck coach
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

The boys will really be hurting after this loss