URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Post by Bart S »

The defence was so well organised again. If only we had got Johnny Bell earlier
Marco
Novice

Re: URC Semi Final - Ulster vs Stormers - Saturday 13th May k.o. 3pm. Live on Viaplay/URC TV/Supersport and Dave's Sofa

Post by Marco »

No question that the group were affected by the (unsubstantiated) rumours of Munster’s big bucks swoop for Billy during the week, it unsettled the whole team….
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Any ST holders received an email about the final yet?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any armchair brigadiers received an email regarding a DFS sale yet?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I believe UR are upgrading the seats to Laz e boy recliners in the posh stands, and deckchairs on the terraces to increase season ticket sales in a major sponsorship deal with DFS .
Milo has been offered £500k pa by UR as the face of the campaign due to his ability to assume the "recline" position with minimal effort, whilst retain the ability to fold on demand.
Exterminate all rational thought
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

New video on Ulster Rugby TV of Ethel proudly dusting away the cobwebs from the trophy cabinet , in anticipation of next weekend.

With all the money made from the extra games and renewed optimism UR is advertising for a full-time trophy cleaner next season (don't be rude, Dave).
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Lovely write up by Neil Francis on how the other provinces are lagging behind.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:New video on Ulster Rugby TV of Ethel proudly dusting away the cobwebs from the trophy cabinet , in anticipation of next weekend.

With all the money made from the extra games and renewed optimism UR is advertising for a full-time trophy cleaner next season (don't be rude, Dave).
Maybe I could finally get a job???
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Will the final be played at Kingspan or will we move it to Casement Park? Much bigger capacity in their new 50,000 all seater stadium.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:46 pm Lovely write up by Neil Francis on how the other provinces are lagging behind.
Good to see a respected Pulitzer prize winning journo get behind us rather than the usual jealous scribbles from failed ex players and tabloid hacks. He adds moral authority to expose the D4 media lies around UR privilege and demographic advantage, especially with the CCMS supplying the bulk of our academy these days.
Exterminate all rational thought
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Gusher's Neilly's commentry now available as a limited edition vinyl double album.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I hear Sam Pendergrast, Ciaran Frawley, Harry Byrne and Jack Crowley have all said they'll head north for free, as they worried that they won't get picked for Ireland if they are not at the all conquering Ulster team
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Heard BOD was disgusted at Leinster losing. He said they are a basket case. .Shane Logan tipped to take over as CEO to steady the ship
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I wonder after yesterday's win whether Dan will finally show a little bit of faith in Billy Burns to start a game at 10.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Looked at the forecast and it may be too sunny for the pitch to be playable next weekend.
Luckily for us, Munster have generously agreed to offer Thomond Park as an alternative , if we also pay them £750k and give them our share of the gate receipts.