Ulster v Edinburgh Friday April 21 7:35pm - Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Re: Ulster v Edinburgh Friday April 21 7:35pm - Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:33 pm Are we not getting into the realms of conspiracy theory here?
If it's not factually incorrect, then some at least is correct. True there's always disgruntled squad members in most teams- it's whether there's overall belief in the coaches and how deep any toxicity is. Be interesting to hear from departing retirees.

Lyttle, Gilroy, DV, etc.. DV should have no axe.
Lyttle was not a fan of Dan
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Edinburgh Friday April 21 7:35pm - Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

UlsterAreBrill wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:46 am
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:33 pm Are we not getting into the realms of conspiracy theory here?
If it's not factually incorrect, then some at least is correct. True there's always disgruntled squad members in most teams- it's whether there's overall belief in the coaches and how deep any toxicity is. Be interesting to hear from departing retirees.

Be interesting if he has something to say. Talented winger who could do a job at URC level/ D2/ elsewhere walking away at 26?
Exterminate all rational thought
austintranslation
Novice

Post by austintranslation »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:46 am

Be interesting if he has something to say. Talented winger who could do a job at URC level/ D2/ elsewhere walking away at 26?
Banbridge I reckon

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

The opinion of an employee leaving an organisation is not always a balanced reflection of the organisation.

Any player not having their contract renewed or not offered what they felt they were worth to stay may not give a glowing reference.

Just saying.....
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:The opinion of an employee leaving an organisation is not always a balanced reflection of the organisation.

Any player not having their contract renewed or not offered what they felt they were worth to stay may not give a glowing reference.

Just saying.....
You corporate guy, pal? Alternatively, they could have genuine issues.

Dan, hated by the players but loved by UAFC? Discuss....
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:22 am
UlsterNo9 wrote:The opinion of an employee leaving an organisation is not always a balanced reflection of the organisation.

Just saying.....
You corporate guy, pal? Alternatively, they could have genuine issues.

Dan, hated by the players but loved by UAFC? Discuss....
A modern day Robin Hood. God bless you Dan the Hood.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:17 pm

My issue is not so much with fanning

Mine is 100% with Fanning, he has previous, and his love for Ulster is on a par with a man serving life for topping his cheating wife. His detestation of Ulster is nothing new, and the timing of his article on the eve of an important game was certainly not coincidental, He is a despicable piece of trash, the poor man's Gerry Thornley, actually, that is not fair, more like the completely impecuniously ravaged man's Gerry Thornley, a man totally unfit to sniff the ballsack of Murray Kinsella or several others, including Ruckie, a trash-talking piece of pond-scvm, I urge the universe and any existing deities to take the ballix's life before I shake off my mortal coil, for ravaged as I am by Covid, I need a good laugh.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Agree wholeheartedly Baggy. Could you not blow a few of your Covid germs into a hankie and post it to the Independent in Dublin. Hopefully the whole office will catch it and expire.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:57 am The opinion of an employee leaving an organisation is not always a balanced reflection of the organisation.

Just saying.....
Correct. So where does the truth lie? Presumably with facts than can be corroborated?

Will Rob get an exit interview? Lol
Exterminate all rational thought