La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by StandUp »

Covers are going down on Sunday afternoon. Once the sun comes out :duh:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: La Rochelle v Ulster (if you can’t be arsed to come to the game you can at least look up the TV details yourselves)

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:36 pm
horslips wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm Did Dick make the match

https://scontent-lhr8-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=63CA76FD
Yip. Was in McNulty's then walked out to the stadium with young Arthur
They were about 2 rows behind me in the Jackson stand.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Any truth in the rumour Kingspan are to supply insulation for the pitch
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Make sense for an insulation company to Provide a suitable cover on a pitch.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Actually it really does make sense, doesn't it!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

It will all be OK for the weekend …. Extra bin bags brought in today and they will turn the floodlights on a day early …
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

paddybrown wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:12 pm We wuz robbed.

While we were on their try line, they gave away penalty after penalty until they got a yellow card, and then more penalties, which they completely got away with. Don't understand how they got the ball and it didn't go back for one of the several penalty advantages we supposedly had. Either that, or it should have been a penalty try.

But a battling performance in grim conditions against top opposition. It did seem like Doak was playing both halfback positions as well as in the lineout. Madge was basically playing as a third centre, carrying into contact a lot but doing very little of the actual out-half duties other than slabbering at the referee (I thought only the captain was supposed to do that? Maybe Big Iain needs to up his slabbering game). Wasn't a game for distribution to the backs, but Doak was taking the touch kicks, which is normally Billy's job. He managed the game pretty well, and I think out-half will be his eventual position.

Jeff Toomaga-Allen has answered some of his critics. Played solidly for 80 minutes last week and 70 minutes this week, and no clowning.
Just home from la rochelle today and watched the last 10 mins of the 1st half. Can't believe that after the yellow they gave away 2 more penalties in quick succession and ref didn't award a PT!
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Cockatrice wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:24 pm It will all be OK for the weekend …. Extra bin bags brought in today and they will turn the floodlights on a day early …
And if all UR support , admin and marketing staff were laid end to end we could easily protect the pitch

:stir:
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

StandUp wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:45 pm Sale will tank us no matter who we have out.
In a rare moment of positivity, I think I might revise my prediction. Sale are missing some key guys, and I’m hoping the guys took some confidence from last week.
Ulster by 4.
SUFTUM (just for you Dave)