Crisis or chronic illness??

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Crisis or chronic illness??

Post by rumncoke »

Topic is a bit premature

The crisis will arise when the IRFU f—k our next “great white hope “ ie red headed MR Doak junior

Anybody opened a book yet

F—k to include enticing him to Leinster in exchange for two or three Leinster “ not good enoughs ‘
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

We need to win at least 2 out of the next 3 urc matches. I hate to throw games but the return to la rochelle is a nothing match and we need to focus on sale. Gloucester have set the bar fairly low and maybe it will force the eprc to change the format to ensure every game counts.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

rumncoke wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 pm Topic is a bit premature

The crisis will arise when the IRFU f—k our next “great white hope “ ie red headed MR Doak junior

Anybody opened a book yet

F—k to include enticing him to Leinster in exchange for two or three Leinster “ not good enoughs ‘
Entice him wherever you like
He is not a world class scrum half and needs to explore other optipns
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

jean valjean wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:12 pm We need to win at least 2 out of the next 3 urc matches. I hate to throw games but the return to la rochelle is a nothing match and we need to focus on sale. Gloucester have set the bar fairly low and maybe it will force the eprc to change the format to ensure every game counts.
I would have scrubbed the Leinster game and we’d probably be in a much better place than we are now.

A win in Treviso isn’t a gimme and I think you may be right.
Columbo
Steward

Post by Columbo »

jean valjean wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:12 pm We need to win at least 2 out of the next 3 urc matches. I hate to throw games but the return to la rochelle is a nothing match and we need to focus on sale. Gloucester have set the bar fairly low and maybe it will force the eprc to change the format to ensure every game counts.
I personally would argue that we need to go 3 from 3 to restore some calm - and actually set ourselves up for a tilt at La Rochelle (who let's not forget are good, but not completely unplayable). The mood in camp is very low, and another loss just drags that all out for another week. I think if we want a proper reset, we need to win in Galway, and then get a good home win against Munster - who are improving, but are still pretty limited (although they'll definitely scent blood in the water and will be coming to win..) - and get the job done in Treviso.

Ever the optimist I think we'll do it!
..one more thing
Columbo
Steward

Crisis or chronic illness??

Post by Columbo »

one down, two to go..

PS note La Rochelle copped a bad home loss against Bordeaux
..one more thing