Ulster v Ospreys Saturday October 8 7:35pm KO - BBC2 NI / URC TV / Premier Sports 2 / Super Sport / TG4 / S4C

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Ulster v Ospreys Saturday October 8 7:35pm KO - BBC2 NI / URC TV / Premier Sports 2 / Super Sport / TG4 / S4C

Post by Neill_M »

The Ulster Rugby Medical Performance team has issued a squad update ahead of Saturday’s Round 4 BKT United Rugby Championship fixture versus Ospreys at Kingspan Stadium.

Jacob Stockdale sustained a right ankle injury during Friday's BKT United Rugby Championship game against Leinster. He will have an MRI scan today to assess this further. This injury is unrelated to the left ankle issue that side-lined him last season.

Rob Herring suffered a concussion during the first half of the same game, and he will now follow the Graduated Return to Play protocols

Squad updates in association with The Ulster Independent Clinic.
Last edited by Neill_M on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster v Ospreys Saturday October 8 7:35pm KO - BBC2 NI / URC TV / Premier Sports 2 / Super Sport / TG4 / S4C

Post by StandUp »

Thank fuk Jacob’s injury is unrelated to his last.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster v Ospreys Saturday October 8 7:35pm KO - BBC2 NI / URC TV / Premier Sports 2 / Super Sport / TG4 / S4C

Post by StandUp »

Any further news on Addison?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

StandUp wrote:Any further news on Addison?
Still injured (probably).
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Can’t wait to see him, Jacob and Bobby B scaring the living sh!te out of defences (with wee Mikey pulling the strings).
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

StandUp wrote:Can’t wait to see him, Jacob and Bobby B scaring the living sh!te out of defences (with wee Mikey pulling the strings).
We just need all the planets to align and a full moon. Might even have Hendy fit too.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Pushing yer luck Dave. :scratch:
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Dave wrote:
StandUp wrote:Can’t wait to see him, Jacob and Bobby B scaring the living sh!te out of defences (with wee Mikey pulling the strings).
We just need all the planets to align and a full moon. Might even have Hendy fit too.
Duane will start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

kingofthehill wrote:
Dave wrote:
Duane will start.

Thank you my king.
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

kingofthehill wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:42 pm
Dave wrote:
Duane will start.

Matty riding the pine?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

StandUp wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:14 pm
kingofthehill wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:42 pm
Dave wrote:
Duane will start.

Matty riding the pine?
The reclaimed pitch pine which features in his stunning new residence with spectacular views over Belfast lough?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I say give the lad a break.

Punches below his weight on the pitch but above off it.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

justinr73 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:09 pm I say give the lad a break.

"give the lad a break" that's very paramilitary of you
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
justinr73 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:09 pm I say give the lad a break.

"give the lad a break" that's very paramilitary of you
Maybe as in a KitKat. Not the paramilitaries.