Heineken Cup Final Venue 2022/23

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Re: Heineken Cup Final Venue 2022/23

Post by jean valjean »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Is this defeat overall a good thing for Ireland's RWC campaign?
Soften the blow of another QF exit?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Is this defeat overall a good thing for Ireland's RWC campaign?
Potentially peaked too soon again.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

jean valjean wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:03 am
Is there anybody here who won't p$ss themselves laughing when that happens?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

big mervyn wrote:
jean valjean wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:03 am
Is there anybody here who won't p$ss themselves laughing when that happens?
Bring it on! Image

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:57 am
Meant that if it makes AF realise they aren't as good as they think, and that a balanced squad with a mix from the provinces is greater than the sum of mostly Leinster, then that's for the greater good. A few boys wilted on Saturday. Then again they didn't sh#t the bed in a home QF to the seventh seeds...
Byrne Moloney, Lowe well below the standard required. Janny will need wrapped in bubble wrap, crash helmet and a few Hail Mary's entreated.
Be interesting if Turnips win the URC.... Will AF have the balls to play on form?
Last edited by CIMANFOREVER on Tue May 23, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate all rational thought
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

>appl >appl >appl >appl >appl
One for each of the last 5 comments in response to CI's question.
IMO they may not even make the QF.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Meant that it makes AF realise they aren't as good as they think, and that a balanced squad with a mix from the provinces is greater than the sum of mostly Leinster. A few boys wilted on Saturday. Then again they didn't sh#t the bed in a home QF to the seventh seeds...
Byrne Moloney, Lowe well below the standard required. Janny will need wrapped in bubble wrap, crash helmet and a few Hail Mary's entreated.
Be interesting if Turnips win the URC.... Will AF have the balls to play on form?
They seem invincible in green though.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I must admit I am taking a rather perverse sense of enjoyment in how ROG seems to be living rent free over on the babbling Brook forum. For a set of supporters who routinely point out how obsessed munster fans seem to be about beating leinster, they haven't half fallen for some good old fashioned trash talk.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

jean valjean wrote:I must admit I am taking a rather perverse sense of enjoyment in how ROG seems to be living rent free over on the babbling Brook forum. For a set of supporters who routinely point out how obsessed munster fans seem to be about beating leinster, they haven't half fallen for some good old fashioned trash talk.
Beautiful stuff

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:22 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Meant that it makes AF realise they aren't as good as they think, and that a balanced squad with a mix from the provinces is greater than the sum of mostly Leinster. A few boys wilted on Saturday. Then again they didn't sh#t the bed in a home QF to the seventh seeds...
La Rochelle would win the World Cup
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:21 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Quite possibly.

Saturday’s result will make feck all difference to the WC,
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
What about Ulster? Make the knockouts and lose to Fiji.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:27 pm
UlsterNo9 wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Dave wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:57 am Potentially peaked too soon again.
What about Ulster? Make the knockouts and lose to Fiji.
Yea but second in the group would a good result :stir:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

solidarity wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:09 pm >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl
One for each of the last 5 comments in response to CI's question.
IMO they may not even make the QF.
>appl you forgot mine- I love schadenfreude.

A poster on Dribbling Chin accusing the site of being obsessed with bigotry, and that AF doesn't pick Ulster players because, well, we're Ulstermen, which must come as a shock to John Cooney, Nick and Marty. No, Its because of PJ and SO you WAB.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:29 pm
You mentioned three players as not good enough. Molony is not in Irish squad and Byrne is on bench if Sexton is fit . As for Lowe, I understand his mother died the day before match and it is understandable if he was below par. As things stand there is not one Ulster player that would get on the Leinster apart from Hendy who is never fit.