ULSTER V HAIRSPRAYS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: ULSTER V HAIRSPRAYS

Post by stickinout »

Tender wrote:Remember Ruan alongside Paddy Jackson?
Imagine Ruan alongside McPhillips..
Imagine Cooney alongside Paddy..

I’m positive if any one of the three combinations above had happened this season, we wouldn’t be in the shytehole we currently find ourselves in.

If yer abuela had cahones...

How many kicks did we charge down this season? Feck we’ve really missed a Ruan.
That's right Tender any of those combos would help considerably and just another reason why RP should never have been released by Lucifora with PJ being pulled into a court case scenario. Nonetheless, our main problem for the last few years has been our pack and that has really been highlighted this year with injuries and too many daves brought in. So i reckon we would still be in a shytehole with any of those half back pairings but maybe not just as deep a shytehole as we now find ourselves in.

Ruan was superb at charge downs.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
stickinout wrote:decent team for us. My main concern would be the half backs. I thought Cooney's passing has been slow and loopy and doing nothing to help an inexperienced 10 outside him but the other options have their issues too. I'd like Cooney to add a bit more to his game: namely more accurate box kicks to bring pressure and a really good break. I should add i like Cooney, but would like to see him develop his craft.
I'm hoping for a home win, the lads up for it with all this shitstorm going on.
:shock: :shock: can't agree on Cooney at all. Non-Stockdale player of the season.
I have no wish to damn Cooney with faint praise for he has been very good, however, have you not noticed that since Leali'ifano went home he has been under a huge amount more pressure with the nipper outside him.

How he could have done with Jackson outside him, but that will never happen.

Speaking of Jackson, I assume that I am not the only one incredibly outraged that a company who:

- gambled with customers money and needed a €3.5 Billion bail out as ROI's 3rd worst bank after AIB & Anglo Irish, the three of whom who required the biggest bailout in EU history
- a company who not only gambled their customer's money but their shareholders cash too, resulting in shareholders receiving no dividend for 10 years
- a company who were part of the biggest bailout across the entire EU, actually larger than Germany's, 4 times larger than the UK's and 20 times more than Spains
- a company who were part of costing every man woman and child in the ROI €9000 a head
- a company who in the last financial year had to pay out €170M to their mortgage customers for fraudulently not passing on cuts in interest rates.

AND THIS SHOWER OF FINANCIAL CHARLATANS WHOSE ETHICS WENT OUT THE WINDOW ROUNDABOUT 2003 HAVE THE BRASS NECK TO LECTURE THREE LADS WHO PUT THEIR FEET IN THEIR MOUTH IN A SUPPOSED SECURE FORUM & A TEXT.

That said, knowing that Terry Slogan has got a hard-on for sacking the players, is it ludicrous to suggest that he may have called on 20 years of sponsorship since long before he landed at UR to help his cause? Some will doubtless consider this the stuff of fantasy, then again some would doubt that the texts on Miss Perfect's phone would make a brass blush let alone make the guys' utterances seem pure as a driven rape-cryer.

Still, I'll repeat, shame Jackson will never play outside Cooney, they could have been more than decent.

Finally, everyone be careful as they pass protestors tomorrow night, there will almost certainly be filming, covert and/or overt, be nicer than nice.

Protest supposedly 7:00 to 7:30 :shock: :shock: :shock: Seems a bit lightweight, I thought these people were dedicated. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Protest supposedly 7:00 to 7:30 :shock: :shock: :shock: Seems a bit lightweight, I thought these people were dedicated. :D
I know. All the hard core mysogynists are in the bar by 06:45 :stout:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

They planned to be there for 6 but have to spend an hour in the feckin shower first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
halfback
Novice

Post by halfback »

Can we have a SUFTU3 tomorrow night throughout the game, support the team and let Paddy, Stuart and Craig know the supporters want them back. Hope this is not my last Ulster game but ready to walk away if UR and IRFU don't show some backbone and loyalty if the guys want to stay.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:They planned to be there for 6 but have to spend an hour in the feckin shower first.

What's a shower :scratch:
You mean it is going to rain ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thewaterboy
Novice

Post by thewaterboy »

Can we have a SUFTU3 tomorrow night throughout the game, support the team and let Paddy, Stuart and Craig know the supporters want them back. Hope this is not my last Ulster game but ready to walk away if UR and IRFU don't show some backbone and loyalty if the guys want to stay.
Agree 100%
:red: SUFTUM :red:
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:They planned to be there for 6 but have to spend an hour in the feckin shower first.

What's a shower :scratch:
You mean it is going to rain ?
Bathroom then lol

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

thewaterboy wrote:
Agree 100%
I can’t walk away whilst there’s still a slim chance of seeing 2MP.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

thewaterboy wrote:
Agree 100%
Nice idea.... everytime the clock has a 3 on it.

3rd 13th 23rd minute

#SUFTU3
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

I think in a mad way these events might serve to inspire the team.
As I said before its a 360 degree effect between support and the side as we feed off each others energy.
One word to describe our season has been flat.
No enthusiasm no energy leading to no intensity levels.
In a perverse way I think there will be an electric atmosphere tonight due to recent events..
Might just ignite something on field.
I hope.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Are Paddy Stu and Gilroy allowed into the ground?

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Are Paddy Stu and Gilroy allowed into the ground?

They will be down in Comber with Tommy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

SUFTU3 will get drowned out by the majority of the fans thinking it’s the usual rendition of SUFTUM. I remember long back when the Mexicans were up at ravers and the start of the era of internationals being unavailable a large group of Mexican fans singing ‘Free the Leinster 10’. Free the Ulster 3 would be quite easy to pick out and others to get it and join in.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Are Paddy Stu and Gilroy allowed into the ground?

They will be down in Comber with Tommy.
Up in Coleraine with Clive, he has a better TV and bigger fridge for the beer
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best