SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rovi Snave
Warrior

Re: SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Post by Rovi Snave »

Signed and shared as widely as possible.

Almost 5,000!
Finished
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote:Baggy, at this point, I don't care what happens to the pair of ganches, run out of town or end up playing next season, it doesn't matter a jot. What I find distasteful is you then deciding to take it upon yourself to go after the accuser when your heroes, the only ones who should have any real umbrage to take with her, have decided to not take that tact, and instead went so far as to apologize to her.
Oh dear, Sprattie, I can see I'm going to have to spend some time on you. First and foremost, I'd guess that in reality, there could be questions asked about the sincerity of their apologies, I'd be very surprised if they don't loathe her with a passion for being a self-interested liar. That would most assuredly be my attitude should I have found myself in their position of being maliciously accused by a fu@kup who has previous, but people of substance in her family driving her on.

I think it was Arthur Harvey. brief for that dickhead McIlroy who so eloquently described how what starts as a simple lie, can mushroom, take on a life of its own from which one can not retreat without looking even more foolish, your behaviour increasingly out of whack & in danger of your social media based life falling apart.

I find the actions of the mob seeking the destruction of their lives incredibly distasteful, if you don't that is your business.

What is not your business is equating my proportional wish to see blame correctly adjudicated and, to me, 20 months pondering possible incarceration is at least a fair burden to carry for their injudice bullshit. It most certainly is not a case of seeing nothing amiss in the actions of "my heroes" - your words, not mine.

If you read, my post on Saturday - & I know you will have - I heap great opprobrium on them for their WhatsApp posts and don't simply shout that they should never have been made public, they were horrendous and my wife, son & daughter are furious about them. I on the other hand, whilst I find them horrendous would be pretty sure that it is trash talk between mates and unlike President Trump, very much doubt that those vile messages are a genuine indication of their feelings or dealings with women.

Now, how do we continue this? I'm always happy to help, illuminate and advise those in need.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

now over 6100. Bring them back.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Excellent by Frank Mitchell this morning a few clowns
https://audioboom.com/posts/6787675-lis ... and-olding
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Cheers Rooster. Will listen to on the way home.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster..... Can’t answer for the feminists but I always get a consent form from any young lady before I shag them....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Remember that consent must be informed. It should be signed with a printed name, preferably in black ink, and correctly dated. Informed consent would mean that a frank discussion is required on the pros and cons of the activity. A discussion in particular regarding duration of said activity and potential side effects such as the bringing on of one's menses a week early. There probably should be a discussion on who does what when and what goes where, agreed by both parties in advance. Any deviation from this means you are a rapist.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Heading for 7.5k
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:Excellent by Frank Mitchell this morning a few clowns
Fairly reasonable conversations there. Yer woman was a bit more balanced than some who have been arguing her point. She doesn't think much of the AP or the Top14 mind :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

In light of what she said I hope the IRFU never let Conor McGregor play for Ulster again like Blane and Rory ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Heading for 10k before midnight I reckon!!!

Amazing stuff.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Lost interest in the Masters, have watched the names rolling past and great to see more or less equal numbers of men & women in that short time.

2000 up.
Would acknowledge the same from having a look Baddy, would also note from the names that the North, South, East and West of this island are alive and signing.

There were 1,000 names at 10pm last night, I'd wager 11,000 by 10pm tonight. 10,000 in 24 hours would be some going.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:Excellent by Frank Mitchell this morning a few clowns
Fairly reasonable conversations there. Yer woman was a bit more balanced than some who have been arguing her point. She doesn't think much of the AP or the Top14 mind :lol:
Crucial question was not asked.
Were they actual rugby supporters?
Frank is not exactly Paxman.
The rugby community is under threat here from people who have no interest or even an intention to understand it.
I also wish someone could tell me how Paddy Jacksons single 'spit roast' comments was anything more than a commentary of the nights events.
Lets face it it's all about those messages now.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Rooster dear, could I ask you to stop using "lesbian" as if in some way it makes them bad people, consensual sex is not a crime, neither is being gay. I know your point dear boy, I just would prefer it expressed ever so slightly differently.

Ach, sure we can discuss it over pints on Friday & Saturday. Image Image Image :stout:

Interestingly I was in the company of 2 lesbians in Donegal on Saturday, one kept using the word "poofs", I had to tell her that I have a deficiency of fu@ks to give it she was gayer than me, but please don't think that it's like black people using "nigger", I don't like it either.
I'm not saying they are bad people Baggy just would be interested to know if it is ever heard of a gay woman being raped by another gay woman or a straight woman being raped by a gay woman.
Cases of male gay rape have been documented.
It is generally taken by the public that men rape women and no other combinations of genders are ever really discussed.

Hey rooster, there was a case recently when a lesbian pretended to be a man to seduce some straight woman. She managed to get her to bed but I guess she was found out! I think she got time for it. I'm sure it's on the googler machine somewhere....
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Done, plus contribution toward the #Sue me Paddy brigade legal action from KMW >6shooter
Near 9,000 brilliant job everyone! This shyte has gone far enough.
Exterminate all rational thought