Gibbes away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gibbes away

Post by BR »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I tal yis this, I'm just in the door, rubbered, fackin' monkeyed but I tal ye, I am struggling to find two fu@ks, one to rub against the other. I heard Bryn saying his meeting with Jono was emotional & I assume that there actually is a family issue rather than him just wanting out, in which case I regret saying fu@k him. Right conscience cleared, I hope whatever the issue is, it goes well.

Moving on, 2018 is beginning to sound like a knitting pattern, "sack one, release one"...............................Fu'ck yis perhaps some of the sistas will find it modestly amusing, Yisbastards. >threaten

Now Bart, that is about the third if not more post you have made along similar lines. What part of "emotional meeting, family reasons" don't you understand you cold-hearted ballix, here why not go and trampled a few graves why don't you, bust a few headstones while you're there.

Initially, you appeared to suggest that 3 games with a rock bottom squad were your evidence of Kiss not being the problem or Jono must also be a chube. Really Bart, I know you to be better than this.

Do you kick old ladies and mock cripples for fun?

Baggy - you posted that the aussie job was not happening and he was staying, yet barely a week later he has announced he is leaving.. Did he really say that because it is factually correct and he is not taking it but have no regard for his current employer amd fans who are only interested on whether he is staying or not? Kiss went and Gibbes got the job, yet less than a month later he has decided to leave. Did he have no idea what the current set up was like? I respect family decisions but when offered the top job would he not have been aware of how his family felt before deciding whether to take it? This seems like a sudden change of heart and quite frankly whilst it may be family decisions the question remains why did he not tell ulster about that a month Ago when offerd the job?
I got the impression it was:

JG: I don't want the job.
UR: Ah, brad pitt we really need you to step up and take over from Les.
JG: OK - I'll give it to the end of the season.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:I wonder how watertight Moore and Murphy's contracts are.
Like a duck'sarse BR, two lads who have not had enough rugby, they will turn up and play. Better still, neither is a Dave. Mind you, we couldn't half do with Marcell having had a miracle cure, he's as good as two men so with the two lads that's half a pack, now if only we had four more decent starters.
To be honest, I was thinking of us pulling out of the deal; not them.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Matt Williams
Brian McLaughlin
David Humphreys
Mark Anscombe
Joe Barakat
Neil Doak
Allen Clark
Les Kiss
Jonno Gibbes

What a record of recruitment and retention SL shall leave behind

Hope this swamp gets truly drained

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Didn't Steve Williams make a brief cameo appearance in that Shakespearian tragedy?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Moore could very well be a Dave these days going by how he's been with Wasps.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Its like the 10 Daves of Egypt here now.... Once one Dave is removed Moses sends another... Worse one.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jesus daves.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

therealspratt wrote:Moore could very well be a Dave these days going by how he's been with Wasps.
From what I seen of Moore recently I fear another Dave but maybe he has just switched off and looking forward to the new challenge of playing for Kiss no wait playing for Gibbes no wait...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Its panic time for script writers... For years you could get away with the standard....

I met with XXXXX and i was impressed with the direction the club is taking, the squad depth and the plans for the future. I looking forward to joining up with coaches XXXXX and XXXXX and DOR XXXXX in the summer to move forward in the clubs ambitions.

As soon as you insert names into the fields left blank its out of date as soon as it goes to print. Tommy from Comber is locked and loaded and as close to the edge as a man can get.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:Didn't Steve Williams make a brief cameo appearance in that Shakespearian tragedy?
Under Mike Reid's watch I think

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Bring back Mike Reid, at least we won stuff and he was the one who started getting the stadium up and running, sometimes it's best to leave things, Logan is a poor mans Reid
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Is this really how bad things are....

Bring back Mike Ried.....

Jeeeeez
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Thought I'd save us some time.
Murphy.pdf
(183.74 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I tal yis this, I'm just in the door, rubbered, fackin' monkeyed but I tal ye, I am struggling to find two fu@ks, one to rub against the other. I heard Bryn saying his meeting with Jono was emotional & I assume that there actually is a family issue rather than him just wanting out, in which case I regret saying fu@k him. Right conscience cleared, I hope whatever the issue is, it goes well.

Moving on, 2018 is beginning to sound like a knitting pattern, "sack one, release one"...............................Fu'ck yis perhaps some of the sistas will find it modestly amusing, Yisbastards. >threaten

Now Bart, that is about the third if not more post you have made along similar lines. What part of "emotional meeting, family reasons" don't you understand you cold-hearted ballix, here why not go and trampled a few graves why don't you, bust a few headstones while you're there.

Initially, you appeared to suggest that 3 games with a rock bottom squad were your evidence of Kiss not being the problem or Jono must also be a chube. Really Bart, I know you to be better than this.

Baggy - you posted that the aussie job was not happening and he was staying, yet barely a week later he has announced he is leaving.. Did he really say that because it is factually correct and he is not taking it but have no regard for his current employer amd fans who are only interested on whether he is staying or not? Kiss went and Gibbes got the job, yet less than a month later he has decided to leave. Did he have no idea what the current set up was like? I respect family decisions but when offered the top job would he not have been aware of how his family felt before deciding whether to take it? This seems like a sudden change of heart and quite frankly whilst it may be family decisions the question remains why did he not tell ulster about that a month Ago when offerd the job?
Right Bart, tell me this, indeed answer me these questions:

- Do you know that Jono was offered the DOR job and declined it?
- Do you know that he has been offered and accepted a job with Cheika?
- Their may only be family demands rather than a family crisis, but, have you heard of cancer, and if so did you know that it can be investigated and a diagnosis made within one month, especially in countries where the health system is being crippled by bad decision after bad decision? Many other illnesses and ailments don't give you the 4 weeks notice you appear to require.Whether any of that is a factor I have no idea, do you?

I submit to you that neither you nor I know the circumstances but you appear convinced he will be joining Cheika. If he does I shall bow to your superior wisdom, but I believe the odds are he will take a job in NZ.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Bart S wrote:

Right Bart, tell me this, indeed answer me these questions:

- Do you know that Jono was offered the DOR job and declined it?
- Do you know that he has been offered and accepted a job with Cheika?
- Their may only be family demands rather than a family crisis, but, have you heard of cancer, and if so did you know that it can be investigated and a diagnosis made within one month, especially in countries where the health system is being crippled by bad decision after bad decision? Many other illnesses and ailments don't give you the 4 weeks notice you appear to require.Whether any of that is a factor I have no idea, do you?

I submit to you that neither you nor I know the circumstances but you appear convinced he will be joining Cheika. If he does I shall bow to your superior wisdom, but I believe the odds are he will take a job in NZ.
Baggy - likewise i dont think he will take the aussie job. As a fan i couldn’t care whether he took that or another job, as all i want to know is whether he is staying at ulster. My point was whilst denying that link did he know he was leaving anyway?

Anyway, i have listened to the Bryn interview amd take your point, so let’s wish him and his family well.