Hairyqueens away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hairyqueens away

Post by Dave »

There was a myth about NOC having a lengthy boot. He kicked the ball really high but no longer than others.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:There was a myth about NOC having a lengthy boot.
Slightly longer than his foot.

Wouldn't have got it on otherwise.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I agree with you on that
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Munsterfans apoplectic that Ulster v Quins wasn't entertaining enough.
Vanhelsing
Novice

Post by Vanhelsing »

Ulster showed true grit in that win picked the pace up in terrible conditions the more hungry team I think.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:Munsterfans apoplectic that Ulster v Quins wasn't entertaining enough.
They've never experienced a nailbiting 3-0 win in driving rain and howling wind. Saft southies. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I agree with you on that
+1

i.e. the other foot/boot.
I'm not arguing -
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I agree with you on that
+1

That's another discussion
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

I agree with you on that
+1

That's another discussion
Possibly - if the boot were on the other foot.
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

John_e_boy wrote:Have to say we looked like we had a game plan for tomkite conditions and even managed to execute it as well. We dominated them. Quins are tomkite though, anybody moaning about weak pro14 teams devaluing the competition should look at how most of the French and English moneymen actually perform.

Serious question though: what is the point of Leifano? Every time I manage to see an Ulster game he looks disappointing.

JEB, I've been asking that myself for some time, many appear to think he is wonderful, I believe he is a top-class centre and a very modest outhalf with a fairly dreadful kicking game from hand. I think it's technique more than anything, he is unable to drive the kick everything is lobbed or high, no range of kicking.

I have consistently been driven made by him taking penalties from hand near the right touchline, indeed I went back on the antidepressants after his third game, my wife the sainted Mrs Trousers is constantly asking WTF is wrong with you? When I reply Leali'ifano she looks confused so rather than spell if all out I say, "LesfuckingKiss". :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:That was a smashing display by Ulster.
You played the conditions superbly.
Cooney was outstanding but there were quite a few more as well.
While La Rochelle will win the pool, the door is open now to get a good second place and qualify.
The only criticism I would make is of Lileafano. Maybe it's the conditions but I don't rate his management as a 10 and his kicking is not great.
Been saying that almost since he arrived D4, he was utterly shocking in our Zebre debacle which will be coming back to haunt us roundabout April/May time.

But listen, ould hand, you should know by now that it is the Dublin4 plant Kiss's way to play very good players out of position.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
John_e_boy wrote:Have to say we looked like we had a game plan for tomkite conditions and even managed to execute it as well. We dominated them. Quins are tomkite though, anybody moaning about weak pro14 teams devaluing the competition should look at how most of the French and English moneymen actually perform.

Serious question though: what is the point of Leifano? Every time I manage to see an Ulster game he looks disappointing.

JEB, I've been asking that myself for some time, many appear to think he is wonderful, I believe he is a top-class centre and a very modest outhalf with a fairly dreadful kicking game from hand. I think it's technique more than anything, he is unable to drive the kick everything is lobbed or high, no range of kicking.

I have consistently been driven made by him taking penalties from hand near the right touchline, indeed I went back on the antidepressants after his third game, my wife the sainted Mrs Trousers is constantly asking WTF is wrong with you? When I reply Leali'ifano she looks confused so rather than spell if all out I say, "LesfuckingKiss". :roll:
Lele is a running 10. Good passer and has a decent break. Terrible kicker though and just not the 10 we needed but better than the dave 10s we have as back up. If you want to play a territorial game, like today and probably most days, he is the wrong 10. Completely wrong. I blame Bryn.

FOBC
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Times like this we need the late Snipe to tell you, you aren't funny. God rest his soul. >EW
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Munsterfans apoplectic that Ulster v Quins wasn't entertaining enough.
>TANGRY >TT >TM >TNW >TRL >TSAD >TTNG >TB >TDRT >TANGRY >TWU >TWI >TWI >TH >TPH34R >TOM >TUN

That's enough Turnips, I said ENOUGH shut your country-bumpkin holes.

HARD BORDER HARD BORDER HARD BORDER
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
They've never experienced a nailbiting 3-0 win in driving rain and howling wind. Saft southies. :D

NOw yer talking Horse. :thumleft: I suppose they were probably all Cork gowls anyway. :lol: