Logan Out.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan Out.

Post by Wee Woman »

Cockatrice wrote:Ordered said taxi to Spanners and give the name Logan... apparently it was telephoned from the front gate that there was a taxi for Logan.. didn't go down well.
Ah feck Sadie!

Roaring ImageImageImage
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockers me ould China I suppose you will be completing the treble?

Taxi
£80 Chinese takeaway to his residence
Send the undertakers round, same address.

It has been this way for decades. The only sad thing about these wheezes is you don't get to see the reaction.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Of course in the old days before the financial crash, and bed linen was chip as microwave chips, a couple of malodorous gossoons from the failing 2BC would have had a "Taxi for Logan" banner at the next home match. :roll:

Should anyone feel that has the ring of a challenge about it - have at thee sirrah. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Cockers me ould China I suppose you will be completing the treble?

Taxi
£80 Chinese takeaway to his residence
Send the undertakers round, same address.

It has been this way for decades. The only sad thing about these wheezes is you don't get to see the reaction.
Or ring the skip hire company and book one to be delivered to Ravenhill c/o Logan ..... chuckle chuckle........ chuckle
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I hope you used Fonacab Cocky, Ulster Rugby's official taxi partner.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

At the end of an otherwise miserable day that actually made me lol.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

thecrouch wrote:I hope you used Fonacab Cocky, Ulster Rugby's official taxi partner.
I did indeed use Fonacab as it only seemed right and proper to use an official sponsor..

I think UR could be on the verge of seeing first hand the total disgust that exists for the current situation amongst supporters who have been fed BS for too long.... A missing CEO who has finally run out of lies, a DoR who appears to be selective when to face the press and Bryn being wheeled out to suffer in front of the cameras.. However mark my word a win against Edinburgh and the Ulster are Brill Brigade will be recruiting again.. Keep up the pressure and something might actually change..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

If qualifying for the super duper cup next year wasn't so vital I actually think a few more losses in the next few games would not be the worst for the greater good of Ulster Rugby.

But alas, if we don't get into the super duper cup we're royally fecked.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Crouchie, I understand what you are saying, however we don't need further damage. If several sources are supplying the same rumour that the Ulster old boys are on their way out, then the job of disapproval has largely taken effect.

I understand that problems may well be greater than 2/3 coaches but from the playing point of view, thats a big start.

I'm hoping that we win the next 7 matches, possible but unlikely I know, before going to Munster hopefully preparing for the SDC semi final. Remember my three friends, Jon Bon Jovi, James Bay & Tom Petty.

If Ulster beat Embra I will be delighted, surely we all will be. We aren't Brill, we don't Believe but ultimately we still support the whole fu@king shambles. We are like the classic Christians, suffer now and in the long run some longhaired lout in sandals with a sheet wrapped round his loins will give you a huge house in the sky.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Well said baggy - no one enjoys Ulster being shyte ... so long as any upturn in events do not stay the executioners axe on Bert, Ernie and Kermit. If the likes of p, roger or other Daves sign a contract extension, then we all know we should dig in and expect more glorious defeats until something is actually done about the promotion of and overhyping of mediocrity we seem to be experts at.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Logan Out.

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Crouchie, I understand what you are saying, however we don't need further damage. If several sources are supplying the same rumour that the Ulster old boys are on their way out, then the job of disapproval has largely taken effect.

I understand that problems may well be greater than 2/3 coaches but from the playing point of view, thats a big start.

I'm hoping that we win the next 7 matches, possible but unlikely I know, before going to Munster hopefully preparing for the SDC semi final. Remember my three friends, Jon Bon Jovi, James Bay & Tom Petty.

If Ulster beat Embra I will be delighted, surely we all will be. We aren't Brill, we don't Believe but ultimately we still support the whole fu@king shambles. We are like the classic Christians, suffer now and in the long run some longhaired lout in sandals with a sheet wrapped round his loins will give you a huge house in the sky.
I am considering traveling down the m7 to turnipstan for that game but I am nervous we'll get pumped and it'll just make me angry.

Mrs Crouchie is a turnip fan and we are so bad that she doesn't even laugh at me any more, instead I get the concerned and slightly patronising "another loss? Are you ok? Would you like another beer? I can make you some supper."

Was there last year when Humph missed that last second penalty to win it. Bah!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

thecrouch wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Crouchie, I understand what you are saying, however we don't need further damage. If several sources are supplying the same rumour that the Ulster old boys are on their way out, then the job of disapproval has largely taken effect.

I am considering traveling down the m7 to turnipstan for that game but I am nervous we'll get pumped and it'll just make me angry.

Mrs Crouchie is a turnip fan and we are so bad that she doesn't even laugh at me any more, instead I get the concerned and slightly patronising "another loss? Are you ok? Would you like another beer? I can make you some supper."

Was there last year when Humph missed that last second penalty to win it. Bah!
She sounds perfect. Apart from the turnip bit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Hi, what's the chances he would do a "meet the supporters night"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Hi, what's the chances he would do a "meet the supporters night"
We should start a supporters club capable of representing supporters

Munster have one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk