Bad News Day for the DUPers.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bad News Day for the DUPers.

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Russ wrote:
thecrouch wrote:I despise Arlene Foster and all that she stands for.
Whilst I agree I must make it clear that I despise Arlene as a person and not for her chosen gender
She chose her gender? :shock:

What if she stands (up) for the Ulstermen? Will you despise the Ulstermen?
Common global thinking right now is that everyone chooses their gender

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I would strongly suggest it is far from common thinking in global terms.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hadn't realised Arlene's balls had dropped. :shock:

Must say I'm no scientist but I'd take some convincing that gender is "chosen". No biblical objections you understand,
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

DUP has received the backing of the UDA, it seems:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunda ... 86168.html
This seems to be on the back of the DUPers looking after their muckers in the balaclavas through schemes such as SIF. This is the same UDA, remember, which according to the PSNI is still engaged in paramilitary activity:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38292728
No surprise there to those of us old enough to remember Ian Paisley working closely with loyalist paramilitaries to bring Ulster to a halt in protest over Sunningdale, or Peter's excursion into Clontibret, or more recent get togethers of mainstream unionist politicians and paramilitaries in the so-called 'graduated response' initiative. DUP-UDA is no better than SF-IRA.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

promenader 2 wrote:DUP has received the backing of the UDA, it seems:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunda ... 86168.html
This seems to be on the back of the DUPers looking after their muckers in the balaclavas through schemes such as SIF. This is the same UDA, remember, which according to the PSNI is still engaged in paramilitary activity:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38292728
No surprise there to those of us old enough to remember Ian Paisley working closely with loyalist paramilitaries to bring Ulster to a halt in protest over Sunningdale, or Peter's excursion into Clontibret, or more recent get togethers of mainstream unionist politicians and paramilitaries in the so-called 'graduated response' initiative. DUP-UDA is no better than SF-IRA.
No surprise, the unionist politicians of various shades have as you say long been involved, even if some merely by tacit approval, others by ensuring these denizens of terror, and making a living on the backs of their communities in drugs & protection amongst some "clean" businesses bought with the proceeds of their criminal activities. It almost strikes me as the utmost brass neck for the DUP to talk of holding their noses etc etc at Sinn Fein when they are no better and in many ways more corrupt.

Of course anyone with any wit would leave this vile little statelet. Not long to go now. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I have had three DUPers call with me this past week looking votes including our sitting MP such is the clamber to ensure Arlene gets her cronies back in..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Anyone hear Peter Weir on with Fatboy this morning?

It was a sorry thing - when you could stop laughing - it was as if the Fatboy was mugging him for his dinner money. I never trust a turncoat such as Weir is (look at how that other turncoat Mrs Fascist turned out :puker: ), but I suspect, for want of better knowledge, that he is not the vilest creature in the DUP, much as there is plenty of opposition for wee Sammy's well deserved status, but I almost felt sorry for him. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
It was like the Thick of It Newsnight episode. Great stuff. He's feck over the teachers by spending the money set aside for their measly pay rise on other things and sent millions back to Westminster rather than spend it on integrated education. He's a mealy mouthed Arlene rent boy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Just listened to that. How many times did the slimey wee fecker say "with respect"? Must have been close to 3 figures. Ye'd think somebody called to the bar would have a slightly more expansive vocabulary.

Thon boy Steve Aiken from the UUP was absolutely dire this morning
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Caught Emerson this morning on the wireless.

"Very easy to measure the actions of this executive. In their programme for govt they announced a Scottish-style dashboard to monitor their key metrics..."

You guessed it.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

What's the bettin that instead of being back inside, THIS GUY is in government in a matter of weeks? :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Ticks all the boxes
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I see the new Shinners mantra is "Joint First Minister". They're some value..........
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:What's the bettin that instead of being back inside, THIS GUY is in government in a matter of weeks? :roll:
The compromise candidate I think.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:I see the new Shinners mantra is "Joint First Minister". They're some value..........
What did happen to the Legalize Cannabis Party :scratch:

To be fair, if they had got the naming right at the start, it might have saved a bit of bother.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:I see the new Shinners mantra is "Joint First Minister". They're some value..........
It is beyond me why the DUP don't tell Michelle O'Neill to stand down while the RHI inquiry is going on as her department was promoting it and she was involved in meetings about it despite what she is saying in the press.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
It is beyond me why the DUP don't tell Michelle O'Neill to stand down while the RHI inquiry is going on as her department was promoting it and she was involved in meetings about it despite what she is saying in the press.
It's very simple. The DUP have been totally out played by SF at every turn. They seem to have been arrogantly content in their unshakeable position of strength, right up until it vanished last week. Unionists have no idea how to play the long game.