Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Post by Snipe Watson »

Currently he has lost a round dozen members of his shadow cabinet with apparently more to jump tomorrow!
The boul Jezza says:
"I was elected by hundreds of thousands of Labour Party members and supporters with an overwhelming mandate for a different kind of politics. I regret there have been resignations today from my shadow cabinet. But I am not going to betray the trust of those who voted for me - or the millions of supporters across the country who need Labour to represent them. "
>appl >appl >appl
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Post by Russ »

He's so clueless

His traditional vote deserted him. His hardcore militants are his only supporters

Up the Boris!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
Up the Boris!
Sounds as if the fat f*ck is now angling to take us into EU lite with access to the free market, freedom of movement and no influence.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I'd like to see Hilary Benn as leader and PM.

Boris is an ejit, great craic, but lacks any kind of gravitas. Foreign secretary until Hilary takes over in 2020.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
Up the Boris!
Sounds as if the fat f*ck is now angling to take us into EU lite with access to the free market, freedom of movement and no influence.
Norway option

There are 4 options

Norway
Switzerland
Turkey
WTO

The first 2 are not what leave campaigned for ...

Turkey customs union is laughable
WTO is pretending to be China but actually being Benin
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Few politicians work harder than Jez. He campaigned hard in his own way on the referendum. When Boris farts out his letter box there is media scrum and headlines galore. There is a coverage bias. Jez is not a leader but is a worthy grassroots campaigner. He will return to his tweed jackets and undone top button soon.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Few politicians work harder than Jez. He campaigned hard in his own way on the referendum. When Boris farts out his letter box there is media scrum and headlines galore. There is a coverage bias. Jez is not a leader but is a worthy grassroots campaigner. He will return to his tweed jackets and undone top button soon.
I live near him

Didn't see him once
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
Up the Boris!
Most likely, it's a far worse option than we had/have though :roll:
And it costs almost as much as the present option :duh: :duh: :duh:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Few politicians work harder than Jez. He campaigned hard in his own way on the referendum. When Boris farts out his letter box there is media scrum and headlines galore. There is a coverage bias. Jez is not a leader but is a worthy grassroots campaigner. He will return to his tweed jackets and undone top button soon.
"In his own way"? I'd suggest his heart was firmly in the out camp, but party loyalty made him a nominal remainer. He is a deeply principled man and one of the few politicians to flag up the danger of TTIP. As opposed to Cameron and Osborne who were only remainers to speed on the introduction of TTIP and the privatisation of the NHS.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Assuming that Corbyn is forced out and I can't see how he survives this, There is an opportunity for Labour to select a leader who can regain much of the lost ground. There is literally nobody out there with any leadership chops.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:Currently he has lost a round dozen members of his shadow cabinet with apparently more to jump tomorrow!
The boul Jezza says:
"I was elected by hundreds of thousands of Labour Party members and supporters with an overwhelming mandate for a different kind of politics. I regret there have been resignations today from my shadow cabinet. But I am not going to betray the trust of those who voted for me - or the millions of supporters across the country who need Labour to represent them. "
>appl >appl >appl

I believe Corbyn to be a decent man but no more a leader than you are Snipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fear that he will either survive or that, as Alastair Campbell suggested, he will find his way onto the leadership ballot, be re-elected and be essentially untouchable ...............not just by his party, but more especially by the electorate.

We really are in a feckin' mess. The country will get through all this but I'm not unhappy that I hopefully won't be here by the time Emperor Boris is told that he can be in the EU or outside the EU, but with not much difference in terms. He will however have achieved his life's ambition according to the bookies.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Currently he has lost a round dozen members of his shadow cabinet with apparently more to jump tomorrow!
The boul Jezza says:
>appl >appl >appl

I believe Corbyn to be a decent man but no more a leader than you are Snipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fear that he will either survive or that, as Alastair Campbell suggested, he will find his way onto the leadership ballot, be re-elected and be essentially untouchable ...............not just by his party, but more especially by the electorate.

We really are in a feckin' mess. The country will get through all this but I'm not unhappy that I hopefully won't be here by the time Emperor Boris is told that he can be in the EU or outside the EU, but with not much difference in terms. He will however have achieved his life's ambition according to the bookies.
I'm a leader in me own way, by the way, just like Jezza ........ only different...... >EW .......I'm not a tarrist sympathiser .........
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

17 and counting, but not a hint of a change of direction.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:17 and counting, but not a hint of a change of direction.
He believes he has a mandate from his membership

He does

However his membership does not reflect the electorate

Vote Lib Dem
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:17 and counting, but not a hint of a change of direction.
He believes he has a mandate from his membership

He does

However his membership does not reflect the electorate

Vote Lib Dem
It's symptomatic of his muddled and rather quixotic thinking.