Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Tender »

Well now Spratt, we wouldn't want you feeling uneasy at all. So we'll sack both of them and erase all memory of them. That way you won't feel uneasy when you visit Spanners.

Newsflash... IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.
It's about two lads who were dragged through 20 months of hell because of the Jackanory that someone convinced the PSNI and CPP was believable enough to warrant a Rape Trial, which will haunt them the rest of her days.
Her original account claims little Paddy penetrated her. We now know it was wet out and Little Paddy didn't have his raincoat. It all falls apart after that. More holes than rusty colander.
Girls cry. It proves nothing. Wise up.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Gutted Herron is leaving.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Will they be available for the cup final against Edinburgh?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Dave those who disapprove of their attitude have a degree of principle and respect for woman and recognise that the attitude shown is highly likely a facade , something similar to those who define gays as fairies it is not a basis to say they go out beating the brown out of them .

Wabs are something else their stance is based on she's a woman and the sisters don't lie about things sexual .

They fail to recognise the one truism of the male he recognises he is only as good as his reputation and he guards that reputation and loathes those who set out to destroy it be they male or female .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Rum's oddly starting to sound like Foucault.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Every post is starting...Dave...then some irrelevant rant..
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

damianmcr wrote:Gutted Herron is leaving.
Burying this news under the trial...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

rumncoke wrote:They fail to recognise the one truism of the male he recognises he is only as good as his reputation and he guards that reputation and loathes those who set out to destroy it be they male or female.
The new fragrance from Rumn...Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

therealspratt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:Will Gilroy be given the same punishment as the other two for disrespectful messages if that is all they are guilty of?
Possibly.

Interestingly none of the high horse brigade are calling for Craig to be sacked.
Well Gilroy didn't spend a night with a girl for her to go home in tears, and that's what I still feel uneasy about.
You are, possibly unintentionally, making assumptions about why she was upset.
Maybe she had just received a text to say her budgie had just dropped off it's perch, taty bread. Or maybe she was scared that she was about to appear online having a threesome and be derided by all and sundry.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Off topic
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
therealspratt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:Will Gilroy be given the same punishment as the other two for disrespectful messages if that is all they are guilty of?
Possibly.

Interestingly none of the high horse brigade are calling for Craig to be sacked.
Well Gilroy didn't spend a night with a girl for her to go home in tears, and that's what I still feel uneasy about.
You are, possibly unintentionally, making assumptions about why she was upset.
Maybe she had just received a text to say her budgie had just dropped off it's perch, taty bread. Or maybe she was scared that she was about to appear online having a threesome and be derided by all and sundry.
My client does not recall the budgie coming into the room ..
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Possibly.

Have you ever heard of someone in fear of losing their reputation being tearful and full of remorse? Her tears are irrelevant, and her subsequent text to the unjustly charged “fourth man” merely part of the cover up story. In my esteemed view, he was right not to believe her, I certainly don’t.

The current young adult generation are so image conscious that some people slighted on Bakebook commit suicide, it’s not a big stretch to believe that a young’un might feel she’d go through this circus rather than be a publicly acknowledged goer, not that I believe there is one damn thing wrong with being a goer, I like goers.

I should point to the generality of my “young adults” comments, there will of course be several dozen well rounded individuals amongst them, indeed I believe I know some, however when I hear of young adult males feeling their life is not worth living because they are thinning on the loaf, I despair about many of the poor wee dears. Shallow little ballixes.

Interesting fact: the founder of the Damm brewery in Barcelona was called Kuntzmann, highly appropriate for a Catalan, I see a direct parallel with precious young adults.

By the way, was her budgie a Norwegian Blue, temperamental at best, like many of their owners.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

The "best friend" is ditched. Her description of being "separated" from her friends is at best stretching the truth. As was seen on CCTV and put in court Rachel wasn't getting her out of there with a crow bar when her mates were trying to leave.

She waits for the doc with whom she has been discussing medical matters all evening. Gets a no re the Culloden and jumps uninvited in a taxi beside PJ who she doesn't know apparently. But first thing she does on reaching the house is text Rachel "At a party in Paddy Jackson's house". At this stage she said she was expecting Rachel and others to turn up as well! How also can she explain the "dont let on to the police you know who they were" text she received later.

Now bare this in mind too. Rachel is friends/acquaintances with Dara, Clare and Emily so even if there wasn't photo evidence I'd say it was highly likely the first thing Dara does next time she sees Rachel in Ollies (they all seemed to go there a lot) is say here should have seen your friend in action the other night. Doesn't even need a photo just the old fashioned way.

So why not get the damage control in first and also say no way I'm going to the police. Unfortunately Rachel didn't just go poor you but pressed and pressed and pressed re going further. And here we now are. Otherwise at some stage she was going to have to fess up. The longer time passes the more difficult that becomes.

As an aside I've had several ladies leave my chamber in tears, sad that they knew their time with the Derameister was at an end and that it was all down hill from there lol

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

For clarification, I also like goers

I don’t ever want to enter Deras chamber
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

222toHounslow wrote:For clarification, I also like goers

I don’t ever want to enter Deras chamber
Lol it's red and in the basement