FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: FOLK

Post by Russ »

breakdown wrote:
Russ wrote:
breakdown wrote:Is there ever even proper rugby discussed on here any more or is it just Russ and Dave being morons?
Can you give an example of what you would like to see and what you class as being a moron?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
FOLK
FOTB

etc etc

There's 6N coming up, for a rugby forum, that may be a good place to start
I hate the band as much as i hate the drift defence

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

breakdown wrote:
Russ wrote:
breakdown wrote:Is there ever even proper rugby discussed on here any more or is it just Russ and Dave being morons?
Can you give an example of what you would like to see and what you class as being a moron?

FOLK
FOTB

etc etc

Baggy came up with FOLK. I was having a discussion with you a few pages back but you didn't reply. If you wish to discuss the 6 nations then initiate it in the correct sub-forum. Do not berate others for not discussing something you have not attempted to discuss yourself. That is hypocritical.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Dave wrote:
breakdown wrote:
Russ wrote:

FOLK
FOTB

etc etc

Baggy came up with FOLK. I was having a discussion with you a few pages back but you didn't reply. If you wish to discuss the 6 nations then initiate it in the correct sub-forum. Do not berate others for not discussing something you have not attempted to discuss yourself. That is hypocritical.
:lol:

There was nothing left to discuss. The point was, if Kiss was sacked and we brought someone else in, nothing much would change. Our team just isn't good enough for a coach to succeed with and when we are close to a full squad the mentality needed, that we used to have, to go to big French/English clubs and win isn't there any more. A new coach may improve things over a short period but if you want long term stability similar to Leinster a lot still needs to be addressed

That's not a justification of sacking or not sacking Kiss, but doing so would only 'solve' one of multiple more important problems. I don't think anyone here would disagree with that
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Allen Clarke , new interim head coach of Ospreys, forward thinking there.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dave wrote:
Getting rid of Russ and Dave will only paper over the cracks.
There are many things wrong with the uafc forum, but does anyone realistically think getting rid of Russ and Dave will solve the problem? This forum appears to be more interested in +1s and having a laugh than a serious rugby discussion. It is full of old stagers gamefully plodding on with the odd recruit from Mexico and turnipstan. It needs fresh local blood willing to get stuck into the rugby debate and there are signs that the junior uafc may be producing them but it will take time. We are likely stuck with Russ and Dave for the rest of the season I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

A serious rugby discussion requires a serious rugby team.

#jokeshop.

Anyway. Back on topic-ish. I see Luke M is playing for Ballymena tomorrow so Cave's tenure may be ending soon.

FOLK

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:A serious rugby discussion requires a serious rugby team.

#jokeshop.

Anyway. Back on topic-ish. I see Luke M is playing for Ballymena tomorrow so Cave's tenure may be ending soon.

FOLK

Cave has a nice dog and does circuits with mike mccoooomash

Silverstu
Initiate

Post by Silverstu »

Kofi Annan wrote:Allen Clarke , new interim head coach of Ospreys, forward thinking there.
I'd say were we are now is a large part due to the aftermath of that bloke- an academy that didn't produce [especially forwards] , forwards that didn't develop, a soft pack and the legacy of a toxic coaching ticket.
Or maybe he was a misunderstood genius who now has his chance at greatness..
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Russ wrote:

#jokeshop.

FOLK

Nice of him to loan his dog outImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I may have been fed fake news re Lukey

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Well he played a half with the A team last week, so unless he injured himself again and that's why Butler came on for the second half, he should be back soon enough.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Allen Clarke , new interim head coach of Ospreys, forward thinking there.

In fairness to AC, Ospreys problems this season have not been up front, they seem unable to function behind the halfbacks.

I wish him well, unless of course, he brings his Ospreys to Spanners for the SDC playoff should we finish 4th in the Weak Section.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Silverstu wrote:
I'd say were we are now is a large part due to the aftermath of that bloke- an academy that didn't produce [especially forwards] , forwards that didn't develop, a soft pack and the legacy of a toxic coaching ticket.
Or maybe he was a misunderstood genius who now has his chance at greatness..
Silverback, I'd say there are several better placed than me to put you right, but I know a man who knows and he would tell you that the start of the academy improving was under Allen Clarke who I believe put the current structures in place.

Doubtless, if I'm wrong, there will be plenty who will say so given Clarkie's ............ how shall I phrase this? Lack of popularity I suppose is as good as any.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

#jokeshop.

FOLK

You utter Basterd Russ, Darren's dog died FFFS.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

#jokeshop.

FOLK

You utter Basterd Russ, Darren's dog died FFFS.
What? He posted a video with his dog on instagram yesterday...