What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by BR »

I wonder how much it costs to rename a bus stop. The BertyBus stop outside Central Station was called 'Lanyon place' for a day or two, but the signs were then replaced to make it 'Lanyon Place'. I sometimes wonder if Gibsons and their associates have any friends in Stormont, because there is a serious amount of money being spent on a few roads contracts while the potholes around the rest of the country are getting bigger by the day.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Hope springs eternal, despite the fact that the treatment she was getting, was so severe and made her so chronically unwell that she had to stop it, remarkably, the tumour has shrunk. The sound woman that she is, she celebrated by going for a swim of Helen's Bay & had a "milked-down" Irish Coffee.

None of this good news has been brought to you by Emma Pengelley or the fu'ckin' DUP who have more interest in naming bus stops than sorting out the health service.

Rather liked young Cave's post in the matter on Bakeface. :thumleft:
DC is getting all political. I would vote for him. Shirely, his face would fit on a lamppost? He might be too lazy to run for office though.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Project fear is becoming annoying and boring, the same people that told us planes would fall from the sky with Y2K bug,

Oh and Leo the Indian annoys the shît outta me
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Hope springs eternal, despite the fact that the treatment she was getting, was so severe and made her so chronically unwell that she had to stop it, remarkably, the tumour has shrunk. The sound woman that she is, she celebrated by going for a swim of Helen's Bay & had a "milked-down" Irish Coffee.

None of this good news has been brought to you by Emma Pengelley or the fu'ckin' DUP who have more interest in naming bus stops than sorting out the health service.

Rather liked young Cave's post in the matter on Bakeface. :thumleft:
DC is getting all political. I would vote for him. Shirely, his face would fit on a lamppost? He might be too lazy to run for office though.
Which Party would he run with ?Surely not those fence sitting cnuts at Alliance who’s sole purpose is to get up eveyones noses and back slap each other when they get to snipe at people on Twitter, Long should stay off Twitter after 10 o’clock at night when the Melot Monster roams Belmont.

Maybe he could be Conservative
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:Project fear is becoming annoying and boring, the same people that told us planes would fall from the sky with Y2K bug,

Y2K had a workable solution. What is anyone suggesting for this problem?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Shan wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:This Bitch!

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... 750376002/
Sickening stuff MUM. These individuals who kill animals for some perverse pleasure are not a good advertisement for our species. Indeed I'd find myself almost being convinced that such folk should be made to go into unarmed one v one combat with a hungry lion.
Shan what was your view of Irish rugby players with the dead Jaguar in Argentina not only did the kill it they hung it up with wire for the photograph
Last edited by Kofi Annan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

A5F376C7-50A2-461F-AD14-8644F0CAEFCB.jpeg
A5F376C7-50A2-461F-AD14-8644F0CAEFCB.jpeg (139.19 KiB) Viewed 225 times
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Project fear is becoming annoying and boring, the same people that told us planes would fall from the sky with Y2K bug,

BR yes it had but that did not stop the stories of gloom and doom, and here is a workable solution, Ireland can leave with us, a nation once again.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:

BR yes it had but that did not stop the stories of gloom and doom, and here is a workable solution, Ireland can leave with us, a nation once again.
In this case, the number of 'solutions' and different people's opinions on how workable they are only contributes to the problem. Y2K had really only one solution (at a global level), maybe that's why it was successful.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:

In this case, the number of 'solutions' and different people's opinions on how workable they are only contributes to the problem. Y2K had really only one solution (at a global level), maybe that's why it was successful.
BR, but having solutions did not stop the fake news
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:

BR, but having solutions did not stop the fake news
What fake news?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Who said this?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

What fake news?

Well you know fine well so stop acting the chube most severe ones were , Planes would crash, satellites would fall from the sky stop being a chube ffs .
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
Who said this?
Yer ma
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Dave wrote:
Who said this?
Yer ma
Have you heard about the year 2038 problem?