Ulster Vs Edinburgh Friday 7th Sept 7.35pm KO Premier Sports

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ulster Vs Edinburgh Friday 7th Sept 7.35pm KO Premier Sp

Post by jean valjean »

I expect a win bit it may take a while to edge ahead. Cockers will have these guys well marshalled in defence and they have some decent backs. Getting excited.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have consulted the runes, I have an old 18th-century handcrafted wooden set, made of the stoutest oak, most of you will not be familiar with the Runic alphabet, so I'll not give you exact details. Suffice to say Ulster will score their first try and second win of the season themarra.

I am concerned that Darren Cave is being flogged, my concern is that we may finally have members of the coaching team who know their ar$e from their elbow.

I am unconcerned that the Embra selection looks dreadfully weak, it is one of Cockers abilities to put out a team that looks modest and gets performances out of them, I like Cockers......... but he's clearly not a first Dan.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I have consulted the runes, I have an old 18th-century handcrafted wooden set, made of the stoutest oak, most of you will not be familiar with the Runic alphabet, so I'll not give you exact details. Suffice to say Ulster will score their first try and second win of the season themarra.

I am concerned that Darren Cave is being flogged, my concern is that we may finally have members of the coaching team who know their ar$e from their elbow.

I am unconcerned that the Embra selection looks dreadfully weak, it is one of Cockers abilities to put out a team that looks modest and gets performances out of them, I like Cockers......... but he's clearly not a first Dan.
I've no doubts Cave is there to sell tickets
Same job Tommy had last year
Except Cave still has it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

222toHounslow wrote:Looking forward to seeing The Hond make his half time saunter to the middle of the pitch.

Is he IQ yet?
Dan has obviously just decided he is simply too shyte. He was not listed as being injured. Dreadful signing.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Dave wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:Looking forward to seeing The Hond make his half time saunter to the middle of the pitch.

Is he IQ yet?
Dan has obviously just decided he is simply too shyte. He was not listed as being injured. Dreadful signing.
And Marty Moore could be of the same ilk. Not broken, just shyt

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Is he IQ yet?
Why have we not cut him loose yet?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

Hond playing for A's apperently
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

thecrouch wrote:

Is he IQ yet?
Why have we not cut him loose yet?
Cant afford to.. him with a farm and everything... I dispare and hope that he is the last of the wasters we sign with little or no thought to the terms and conditions of the contract that will allow for such a cut..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I have consulted the runes, I have an old 18th-century handcrafted wooden set, made of the stoutest oak, most of you will not be familiar with the Runic alphabet, so I'll not give you exact details. Suffice to say Ulster will score their first try and second win of the season themarra.

Baggy ... I like you too...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:

Is he IQ yet?
And Marty Moore could be of the same ilk. Not broken, just shyt

He can hold up a scrum but his issues will always be fitness.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Moore has a calf thing according to the last injury update.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:

Baggy ... I like you too...
Your welcome Cockers, I wonder are all Cockers deep down Daves underneath, not Daves in the rugby sense of course. Daves are all stout fellows, so much so that my daughter has called her new giant Irish Cob who at 4 years is a huge big lad with growing left in him, Dave, after her Da who resembles a horse in so many ways, a good temperament but when annoyed will kick your face in, and a great big kidney wiper. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

therealspratt wrote:Moore has a calf thing according to the last injury update.
Aye, eating too much of it and not trimming off the fat

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nonplussed wrote:
Aye, eating too much of it and not trimming off the fat

Maybe the Hond has a calf on the farm that's causing him bother.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shhh. You don't need the Animal Rights people complaining to BoI.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk