Gibbes away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Gibbes away

Post by UlsterNo9 »

At this rate if Bryn puts on a third night with the season ticket holders he should be able to cover the entire ST populus
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Is that Marcell’s replacement?
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

DC757DD8-B4E8-4A9A-83BC-4C975CEF4895.jpeg
DC757DD8-B4E8-4A9A-83BC-4C975CEF4895.jpeg (9.7 KiB) Viewed 511 times
For a moment there Rodney thought Jono was already on the plane before he could return the loan of his KFC loyalty card.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Meanwhile in a secret location somewhere near Galway, EOS is up bright and early bashing away at the laptop......
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:Meanwhile in a secret location somewhere near Galway, EOS is up bright and early bashing away at the laptop......
Durty get.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

When does Andy Farrell arrive?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

In all honesty i’d be happy with steady Eddie for a few seasons - who else would come near us with a barge pole these days. Maybe McCall would like to swap success for a big pile of omnishite.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Ruan would put bums on seats and everyone thinks he would make a great coach anyhow... so that is that sorted.

Lancaster as we like school teachers and anyhow he might not be able to work in the EU soon
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I'd take Lancaster in a heartbeat

I keep telling myself that some enthusiastic and ambitious coach will see arresting our seemingly terminal decline as a challenge.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Eddie as head coach, mclocks in as packs coach. No point in a backs coach unless the pack get sorted so could stick with Peel if he hangs about. Fek, even at this rate Doaky might be thinking he’s got a sniff. Any thought of Lancaster is dreamland I reckon.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

EOS as head coach and Fez as spirit officer. It's the Off the Ball podcast dream team.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

There seems to be something rotten at the top of Ulster rugby at the moment when even Gibbes can't stay more than a season.
Racking my brain, it is hard to see you getting a quality coach to come into what is beginning to resemble a shambles. I just couldn't see the IRFU persuading Lancaster to leave Leinster at the moment for Ulster.
Maybe the thing to do is to bring a right so and so to Ulster like Eddie O'Sullivan. He can be quite nasty with players by all accounts, seems to have been ruthless throughout his career, but he is an ambitious barsteward. You would need the Union to let bygones be bygones with him but who else is there?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

kingofthehill wrote:Soper would be the right man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would Soper and McGlock work together?

The best way I can think of to get an emphasis on developing a homegrown young side, bereft of Hond Deysel Diack and their likes.

No more NIQs unless they are guaranteed starter quality. Why pay big bucks to useless players when you can pay a decent amount to a local with the hopes for him of getting to the higher pay rates if he's not shyte? I don't know what we are paying the foreign Daves and Daves with Grannies but I do know whatever it is, we're paying it to Hond for the next two years as well as this shambles.

I hope that the high heedjins understand that if it takes the right direction we the people will wait for things to come right. If they get some other arsehole in like Kiss and what he has landed us with, they can kiss the rosy red cheeks of my ould hole.

Get Logan retired/sack/shot/whatever, just gone and get some bloody rugby men in to run it as ULSTER, not a shower of second-rate Daves, if we must have Daves let them be Ulster Daves like NOC was rather than Hond, at least it mattered to NOC.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ulster Rugby not Davester Rugby.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bangorboy wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Cometh the Hour .... Cometh the man - we need a stirring speech from our CEO to calm the waters ...
Do we have a CEO?
I've added "CEO saying nothing" (2) & "Ceo leaving" (2) and found it to equal 4, should it equal 5,6 or more, or indeed 3 or less, I want blood on the carpet, pools of thick coagulating blood spouting from severed heads and slit wrists and throats of the guilty.

My warning to those at Ulster Rugby:

Time is short, beware the Ides of March. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.