Ophelia

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ophelia

Post by Shan »

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote:They are better paid in south than north, even when the euro was 140 to the £
Not really on about pay for junior doctors. More about conditions, work hours etc. They are treated as the lowest of the low in the service.

Nurses here are paid sh1te though. They have fecking university degrees and you'd be paid more working on a checkout in Dunnes Stores. That is scandalous no matter what. No wonder all the Irish nurses are f-cking off abroad, including to England, to seek out better pay and probably conditions.
Nurses in belfast are paid to go to uni

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Storm will peak here at 5,6,7 pm. Send home all non essential personal. Rush hour traffic with trees falling and debris flying around? Emergency services won't thank you for that. Get the numpties home asap.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote: Nurses in belfast are paid to go to uni

Decent of the English Taxpayer to do this. Here we are responsible for paying for everything ourselves. :D
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Its like the rats scurrying off the Titanic here in Ballymena! Now just me left in the office. And currently its a clear blue sky with a very light breeze!! Just hope the trains keep running or it may be a night in the Adair Arms Hotel for me :)
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:

Decent of the English Taxpayer to do this. Here we are responsible for paying for everything ourselves. :D
Forgive me, but I thought the majority of our £350m per week went to the poorest states in the EU

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:
Shan wrote:

Forgive me, but I thought the majority of our £350m per week went to the poorest states in the EU

It is only £350 million per week in the heads of the biggest bozos around. However on the general point the excess goes into the EU fund which does end up funding things in the less well off states. However difficult to understand what is your point?

Just in case you are not aware I'll let you know something - Ireland is a net contributor to the EU and has been for about 20 years.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Its like the rats scurrying off the Titanic here in Ballymena! Now just me left in the office. And currently its a clear blue sky with a very light breeze!! Just hope the trains keep running or it may be a night in the Adair Arms Hotel for me :)

Anyway Trevor Brennan can be blamed for this Mike?

I assume though ISIS will claim responsibility. A gift from Allah to punish us for our evil freedom loving ways or some such ballix.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Shan wrote:

It is only £350 million per week in the heads of the biggest bozos around. However on the general point the excess goes into the EU fund which does end up funding things in the less well off states. However difficult to understand what is your point?

Just in case you are not aware I'll let you know something - Ireland is a net contributor to the EU and has been for about 20 years.
Probably should thank Paige and Brin for that

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the avoidance of any doubt, on this, what is a rather windy Day 3922, I only partially blame Trevor Brennan. The rest is all down to Michael Fish.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

To think that some morons were questioning why schools in the safety of Dublin should be closed. Below is Leeson Street, D4.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Some dumb feckers out there. Most likely Nordies. :D
A spokesperson for Clogherhead Lifeboat has confirmed that two kitesurfers were rescued off the coast of Blackrock, Co Louth, at around 10.20am.

The Clogherhead lifeboat and Rescue helicoper 116 were deployed in the operation.

The two people who got into difficulty have been brought ashore.
I am a firm believer that dunderheads and windielickers like those should be left to die rather than putting brave individuals in unnecessary peril. I'm sure that in the coming days we will see snaps of dickheads out surfing etc showing mother nature that she'll not stop them in any circumstances.

Doubtless some other fu'cktards will go sleeveless up Crokepatrick, the Mournes and sundry inhospitable places throughout these islands.

My message to the world is, if some of the rescuers dies, as a result, I will take out a contract and wipe out the entire family of the fu'cktard responsible.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: My message to the world is, if some of the rescuers dies, as a result, I will take out a contract and wipe out the entire family of the fu'cktard responsible.
Thanks to our correspondent in Riyadh. :D

That being said I agree completely with the sentiment. Brave people in the rescue services have been lost before because some almost incredibly stupid people have taken unnecessary risks. It is galling to say the least when that happens.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

First fatality has been reported. A woman in her 20's in Waterford has died when a tree hit her car.

Hopefully this will now be a strong reminder to everybody to get off the roads and stay indoors for the rest of the day. In 99% of cases there is no reason people have to go out, it is only 1 fecking day.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Its like the rats scurrying off the Titanic here in Ballymena! Now just me left in the office. And currently its a clear blue sky with a very light breeze!! Just hope the trains keep running or it may be a night in the Adair Arms Hotel for me :)
You definitely need to go home. Think of your family (see the post by baggy).
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?