A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by BR »

Clear choice is Paul Givan - he has increased SF vote more than any individual since Bobby Sands.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:Clear choice is Paul Givan - he has increased SF vote more than any individual since Bobby Sands.
Edwin Boots does a good job as well half an hour listening to him and I would nearly vote SF myself.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hope it's Gerry Kelly or some other hate figure
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

It could well be some of the ROI based Shinners, less baggage with them than most up here.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:
BR wrote:Clear choice is Paul Givan - he has increased SF vote more than any individual since Bobby Sands.
Edwin Boots does a good job as well half an hour listening to him and I would nearly vote SF myself.
Givan's promotion of the Irish language has been a game changer.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:It could well be some of the ROI based Shinners, less baggage with them than most up here.
Ironic, that despite their best efforts, SF is niw essentially a party of partition and will probably be more so when Adams departs.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:It could well be some of the ROI based Shinners, less baggage with them than most up here.
Ironic, that despite their best efforts, SF is niw essentially a party of partition and will probably be more so when Adams departs.
I would bet on Mary Lou McDonald being promoted up from deputy.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Givan's promotion of the Irish language has been a game changer.

Being far too serious that is exactly correct. I think his mean-spirited and exclusively bigoted did taking of £50000 from a summer scheme for kids was the final straw for Marty quitting.

Just a petty move from a gobshite and look where we are now, Tory rule for years.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:I would bet on Mary Lou McDonald being promoted up from deputy.
Yes. She is kind of the acceptable face of SF down here. The only question is what would the Nords think of a middle class Dub taking over.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote:I would bet on Mary Lou McDonald being promoted up from deputy.
Yes. She is kind of the acceptable face of SF down here. The only question is what would the Nords think of a middle class Dub taking over.
Probably split off and join the dissidents.
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Hmmm but do the dissidents pay the average industrial wage? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:Hmmm but do the dissidents pay the average industrial wage? :D
Yip plus free diesel
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So the Brits are going to offer £40 billion to leave the EU on decent terms. I'd guess the EU might say another £20 billion and we'll start to talk about trade ................after we sort out the Irish border. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

The EU is an anti-democratic bosses club that works to preserve the dominance of corporate power and unfettered capitalism. Corbyn compromised his His personal honesty by giving tacit support to Remain in the Refererendum due to the influence of his parliamentary MPs and I bet He is horrified at the thought of UK tax payer paying out anymore money in a one sided divorce bill. For those who can imagine an alternative to cut-throat capitalism the EU ain't for You .
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

namron wrote:The EU is an anti-democratic bosses club that works to preserve the dominance of corporate power and unfettered capitalism. Corbyn compromised his His personal honesty by giving tacit support to Remain in the Refererendum due to the influence of his parliamentary MPs and I bet He is horrified at the thought of UK tax payer paying out anymore money in a one sided divorce bill. For those who can imagine an alternative to cut-throat capitalism the EU ain't for You .
A club id rather we were in than out of

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk