A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by Dave »

How much is money?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:I have a bit of paper.
I have 89 BTC

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Meanwhile, Tory ministers continue to fu'ck up, Fallon a racing pervert, Priti Patel goes on a wee secret visit to the government of terrorist state Israel,
Useless fact: Chaim Herzog, the longest serving president of Israel (1983 - 1993) was in fact an Ulsterman. Born in Belfast in 1918 and lived in Clifton Park Avenue.
Every day's a school day!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
I have 89 BTC

I have my own post-it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:You are such a silly boy Russ, do you understand accounting? Do you understand even the very basics of what can be done to the gross profit figure to reduce the net profit in all manner of ways, and that even assumes that the gross profit figure is remotely accurate.

I’d think you might find all manner of interesting payments for as we now know, the Royal Family appears to use the Al Capone method of financial propriety.
Im a qualified accountant

I didn't ask if you had a bit of paper, I asked do you understand it. If so then you will understand that your statement was theoretical bullshite. You will also understand that your profession is morally bankrupt.
Im a qualified accountant. I am not an accountant

I think that's what Baggy just said :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
I have 89 BTC

Will you be disbarred/dethroned/disrobed/deflowered when you get scooped for withholding information when you next touch down at the harbour?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:
In the good old days if they fancied a nice bit of land they could just take it. Like 'oh that country is nice - give it me!'

A lot of wealthy people today owe it to land seized by their ancestors in yesteryear.
True and very apt to mention that here given the relatively recent history of Ulster.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:
In the good old days if they fancied a nice bit of land they could just take it. Like 'oh that country is nice - give it me!'

A lot of wealthy people today owe it to land seized by their ancestors in yesteryear.
True and very apt to mention that here given the relatively recent history of Ulster.
This place is full of planters.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:

What about all the Fitzwanker Norman blow ins?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:You are such a silly boy Russ, do you understand accounting? Do you understand even the very basics of what can be done to the gross profit figure to reduce the net profit in all manner of ways, and that even assumes that the gross profit figure is remotely accurate.

I’d think you might find all manner of interesting payments for as we now know, the Royal Family appears to use the Al Capone method of financial propriety.

I didn't ask if you had a bit of paper, I asked do you understand it. If so then you will understand that your statement was theoretical bullshite. You will also understand that your profession is morally bankrupt.

So you got the certificate........................... but you're shyte at it? Is that it? :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

So you got the certificate........................... but you're shyte at it? Is that it? Image
No and no

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mid ulster maestro wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Meanwhile, Tory ministers continue to fu'ck up, Fallon a racing pervert, Priti Patel goes on a wee secret visit to the government of terrorist state Israel,
Useless fact: Chaim Herzog, the longest serving president of Israel (1983 - 1993) was in fact an Ulsterman. Born in Belfast in 1918 and lived in Clifton Park Avenue.
Sadly this has not added to my knowledge MUM, but I reckon it has helped many. :thumleft:

I am gratified that tolerably pretty Priti has resigned having apparently been less than frank (told a shitload of lies) with PM Mayactuallysurvive (because the rest are falling one by one) - about the number and detail of her meetings with the 5x2s.

So Ms Patel's idea of filtering money into the Israeli Army for (humanitarian work in the Golan Heights, aka killing Arabs) may now not come to fruition, though of course her immediate boss, Mad Boris, the man with the flapping bake who gets Brits a top up 5 years on their Iranian jail sentence.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:No and no

mmkay.jpg
mmkay.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 481 times
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I wish we could just get Trump and Kim to meet behind the bike sheds and get it over with. Two f-ckwits.
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

mid ulster maestro wrote: Useless fact: Chaim Herzog, the longest serving president of Israel (1983 - 1993) was in fact an Ulsterman. Born in Belfast in 1918 and lived in Clifton Park Avenue.
The lost tribe.