Northampton v Ulster Roll Call

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Northampton v Ulster Roll Call

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Flat-top wrote:Rich you could do with getting yourself organised, seems like you are just leaving it all to chance :duck:
dead right - he hasn't reached 21.50 - celebratory drinks! :cheers:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I have a 20% discount for food and drink for Park Inn for Lloyds Banking staff if anyone wants to blag it...

also a 10% off meals at participating Novotel, Mercure and Ibis hotels, for LBG staff, again may have to blag it though as they may ask for proof. I'll upload after if anyone interested...
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
tommyblue
Novice

Post by tommyblue »

fermain wrote:I have a 20% discount for food and drink for Park Inn for Lloyds Banking staff if anyone wants to blag it...

also a 10% off meals at participating Novotel, Mercure and Ibis hotels, for LBG staff, again may have to blag it though as they may ask for proof. I'll upload after if anyone interested...

How do I 'claim' this outstanding offer.
Cascade
Novice

Post by Cascade »

One Gordon Terrace ticket still available - £28. Pickup in Northampton (or Dublin between now and then, in the unlikely event that suits)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Flat-top wrote:Rich you could do with getting yourself organised, seems like you are just leaving it all to chance :duck:
FT -The T&Cs state: BR Travel reserve the right to alter or cancel any part of the itinerary as they alone see fit. No refunds or compensation shall be paid and any additional costs incurred due to amendments will be debited from the kitty without consultation. The referee's decision is final. The contents of your stomach may go up as well as down. Your marriage is at risk f you do not keep up the pretence that this is all about watching 80 minutes of rugby.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I'm hoping to hear some "Walking in a Jackson Wonderland" from yous'uns on my telly! :cheers:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

shamalicious wrote:I'm hoping to hear some "Walking in a Jackson Wonderland" from yous'uns on my telly! :cheers:
Why :scratch:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
shamalicious wrote:I'm hoping to hear some "Walking in a Jackson Wonderland" from yous'uns on my telly! :cheers:
Leave it Kofi, leave it son. The mods will be all over you like a rash for badgering weemen - just not done.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Leave it Kofi, leave it son. The mods will be all over you like a rash for badgering weemen - just not done.
What's Michael Jackson got to do with Ulster, Dirty Diana, I just can't stop loving you the way you make me feel, beat it black or white and don't stop til you get enough. >elvis sugar that was Neverland not wonderland I wonder if any weemen were badgered in neverland
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Sarge
Novice

Post by Sarge »

"BTW: I get the impression that the Gordon Terrace is not a free-for-all, it may be sectioned off according to ticket zone, maybe some of our Saints friends could confirm/deny."

The terrace is divided into four blocks and tickets are marked accordingly. You will only be admitted to the block shown on your ticket.

Block A is known as the Shrubbery and is at the north end of the pitch. Blocks B, C and D make up the Gordon Terrace and run down the eastern touchline, in front of the Tetley Stand.

C Block straddles the half-way line, roughly between the two 10 Metre lines - it is near enough sold out to season tickets, so I doubt that any of you will be in there. B block runs from the 10 meter line to the try line at the north end, and D block does the same at the south. Usually, the terrace allocation sold through the away team's ticket office is in D block.

See you on Friday.
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Yup, Block D on mine.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
leedsexile
Novice

Post by leedsexile »

2 travelling down from yorkshire (wetherby) friday morning if anyone needs a lift PM me
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Advance party ready for departure (12.45 Thursday). :cheers:

Flegs and Santa hats packed. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Base camp will be established in the Park Inn and we will be expecting reinforcements by lunchtime Friday. >drinks

:salut: :red:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
wrayzo
Novice

Post by wrayzo »

Getting the 15.54 out of Euston then heading to B'ham after for the 8.40 flight Sat morning
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote: Oh God! :shock:

:lol:

I've told you before you can call me DavyG
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....