Weegies vs Whatever this week... Mandatory meh thread

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Weegies vs Whatever this week... Mandatory meh thread

Post by Russ »

Bart S wrote:
Deraless wrote:Might be the only way we win, playing Cardiff who are still in Wales.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nah, but a creditable 0-0 draw could be on the cards, thanks to the coaches and players having worked hard during the week.
Ulster fail to get over the gain line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

How many of the Scottish squad need game time? Are we due any walking wonder back? Where are all the fecks?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Can see it now-
-Glasgow flights cancelled, team can’t get here but match goes ahead
- Kick off and Ulster has a 15 man advantage
-early line break by big Stu and a try in the corner! Conversion missed
- 75 minutes of aimless kicking
-Big Rodney comes on and knocks he ball on, 5 penalties from the resultant scrum and a penaltyl try- we are 5-7 down
- In the 80th minute, another line break from big Stu, unbelievably he passes the ball for the first time this season, Tommy Bowe is waiting for it , completely misses the catch, hits him in the middle of the head and ball goes out of play to end the match, but a LBP for Ulster, UR are brilll
-Oh waitTMO review shows Darren Cave snuck on the pitch as an extra man, penalty try Glasgow
Last edited by Eggs on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Wee barra says there's a serious shytstorm approaching.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Wee barra says there's a serious shytstorm approaching.
It's been here for a few years now Merv
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Combination of "The Beast from the East" and Storm Emma which is coming up from the Bay of Biscay due to hit on Thursday/Friday. The weather could get bad for sure or it could be fake news.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Can't imagine what the atmosphere (or lack of) is going to be like at this one.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:Can't imagine what the atmosphere (or lack of) is going to be like at this one.
Snow ball the band. It would be good fun. Throw in a few Molotov cocktails for good measure.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Can't imagine what the atmosphere (or lack of) is going to be like at this one.
You will hear nothing but the sound of frozen balls and t1ts rolling down the terraces
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Eggs wrote:Can see it now-
-Big Rodney comes on and knocks he ball on, 5 penalties from the resultant scrum and a penaltyl try- we are 5-7 down
- In the 80th minute, another line break from big Stu, unbelievably he passes the ball for the first time this season, Tommy Bowe is waiting for it , completely misses the catch, hits him in the middle of the head and ball goes out of play to end the match, but a LBP for Ulster, UR are brilll
-Oh waitTMO review shows Darren Cave snuck on the pitch as an extra man, penalty try Glasgow
With Ulster up against no one they decide to use it as an opportunity to bleed back some marquee players ... Diack comes on in the second half ... he makes a half break on their 10 meter line ... unfortunately some kid turns on a leaf blower at the Hughes Stand end and Robbie goes backwards 25 yards and lands on his Brennan ... but he has great hands ... he offloads to Hond, who bumps shoulders with big grid iron Deysel ... the resulting carnage requires 3 ambulances, a coroner, the RVH transplant team, 4 of the best Injury Lawyers money can buy, 1 PPI investigator and a court room Twiiter reporter. The Hond ends up needing 4 new ACLs and 3 rotator cuff operations. It's too late for big Jean the 0.035G impact renders him lights out and his organs are harvested for Tesco's new pork pie range. Brett Herron is unleashed onto the main stage ... were after 8 tins, 4 pints, 5 vodka and lemonades, 2 G&T's and 3 Tequilla's he asks for one for the road and heads off to the car park ...

Glasgow pick up a LBP but after watching the replay after the whistle goes Clancy awards them the game.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Eggs wrote:Can see it now-
With Ulster up against no one they decide to use it as an opportunity to bleed back some marquee players ... Diack comes on in the second half ... he makes a half break on their 10 meter line ... unfortunately some kid turns on a leaf blower at the Hughes Stand end and Robbie goes backwards 25 yards and lands on his Brennan ... but he has great hands ... he offloads to Hond, who bumps shoulders with big grid iron Deysel ... the resulting carnage requires 3 ambulances, a coroner, the RVH transplant team, 4 of the best Injury Lawyers money can buy, 1 PPI investigator and a court room Twiiter reporter. The Hond ends up needing 4 new ACLs and 3 rotator cuff operations. It's too late for big Jean the 0.035G impact renders him lights out and his organs are harvested for Tesco's new pork pie range. Brett Herron is unleashed onto the main stage ... were after 8 tins, 4 pints, 5 vodka and lemonades, 2 G&T's and 3 Tequilla's he asks for one for the road and heads off to the car park ...

Glasgow pick up a LBP but after watching the replay after the whistle goes Clancy awards them the game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

It looked worse in slow motion.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

On what will be after all be DAY 4059 I think an epic Ulsterrrrr win is possibly on the cards. But Lest We Forget, we don't want to be winning at half time - like last Saturday.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think it's been fairly well covered already - Approx 1000 mb. Depression over Brittany creating strong Easterlies. Warm front approaching from Leinster.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
>appl >appl >appl quality retort Roaster