Emailing tickets?

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Emailing tickets?

Post by BR »

Ticket print and ticket transfer are now working!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

I have been wondering that myself. Got no email about it. And I need to make use if the system this weekend. If someone gets it working, let us know.
Why? Why not?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Ithryn wrote:I have been wondering that myself. Got no email about it. And I need to make use if the system this weekend. If someone gets it working, let us know.
It's working for me since lunch time.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Rooster wrote:
Yoda wrote:I actually called UB about this yesterday. "Email your ticket" is due to be switched on this afternoon while "Sell your ticket" will become available when 85% of ground capacity has been sold - yesterday morning they were nearly at 70%
Leinster have been told that print yer own will be going by tomorrow so that corresponds with what you have been told, it's a Ticketmaster problem not the clubs and there was a report it is the template change from Rabo to Guinness is the problem
I received an email from TM rep that suggested UR hadn't green-lighted it until today - who knows? At least it now works :thumleft:
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Can confirm it worked fine earlier. Saves a lot if hassle when you have multiple season tickets.
Why? Why not?