Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Post by thecrouch »

We can't get rid of Kiss now because we'll not find someone to replace him at this stage.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

For regular gurns who haven't a feckin clue, most of pack did not let themselves down, unfortunately, some of those who did are on the Lions Tour.

I take my hat off to 5 of the front row on show for effort if nothing else, Reidy as a very very good player.

NOTE to FOLK: if you don't fuc'k off before next season, could you cast your mind back over the season and understand that Stockdale should have started several games at centre yet you have not started him there once by choice, instead preferring to start Luke Marshall & either Olding or McCloskey all season. Consider yourself a clown.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I found Kiss's interview just now to be quite shocking.
He has the appearance of a guy giving up.
I don't believe that would be in your best interests. Between Jonno and Kiss you have the makings of a fine coaching team for next season.
Kanbei
Novice

Post by Kanbei »

thecrouch wrote:We can't get rid of Kiss now because we'll not find someone to replace him at this stage.
Make Bryn Director of Rugby and Gibbes can coach the team.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

I like that idea.

Any who,

Look if you weren't there you can't slag the team. I seen how much effort the players put I. I met some nice Ospreys fans and got a few numbers. Friends 4 life.

Feck aff.
Frinightravers
Novice

Post by Frinightravers »

If he had any class at all he would walk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

damianmcr wrote:I like that idea.

Any who,

Look if you weren't there you can't slag the team. I seen how much effort the players put I. I met some nice Ospreys fans and got a few numbers. Friends 4 life.

Feck aff.
Number close Damo...... you big flirt.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Well, I forecast the result but that does not take away the pain. Serious question: why was McCloskey taken off; he was about the only back that had not made an error?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:I found Kiss's interview just now to be quite shocking.
He has the appearance of a guy giving up.
I don't believe that would be in your best interests. Between Jonno and Kiss you have the makings of a fine coaching team for next season.
Again you display nothing but utter ignorance of anything outside D4.

Kiss couldn't coach under 14s, he sidelined both Doak (roughly 18 months ago) & Clarke (earlier this season) thinking he knew what he was doing. He doesn't. He lost the players 6 months ago, he is unpredictable, typical small man syndrome who explodes at people with little or no cause, generally considered a tw@t of the highest water.

Add to the mix that the last 6 months at least have been all with him making every call then you may begin to understand why late in the day, with some leakage of the unhappy changing room, it has dawned on some of us that he really needs to go with all the urgency UR can muster.

My greatest hope is that as I write that Bryn is on the phone to Jono Gibbes asking him to take the DOR job and asking who he wants to add to the coaching team.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Did I miss an interview ? Was behind the sofa ... what did he say after " Ah look... "
Attachments
IMG_5270.JPG
IMG_5270.JPG (237.59 KiB) Viewed 645 times
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Well, I forecast the result but that does not take away the pain. Serious question: why was McCloskey taken off; he was about the only back that had not made an error?
Just one reason Santa
Kiss.jpg
Kiss.jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 654 times
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Actually, I'm genuinely glad we lost. If we'd staggered through to the play offs, I'd have wasted time, money and the bits of my liver not yet laid waste by drink, travelling to watch us get utterly, comprehensively humped by whomsoever we met in the semi. At least now I'm spared that.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kiss looked a man about to resign yet unfortunately I don't think he will because for the most part he has deflected much of the shyte of this year onto Doak and Clarke... they should have gone weeks ago but not the Ulster Way.

Gibbes we stumble across and Peel was as far away as a shout to Constable 'do you have any coaches on your books' anyone just sign them.. Next year Kiss will have bought himself 3 years before those supposedly with some sense at UR catch on that he is not the greatest coach... not one but two world wide searches confirmed that fact better than Eddie Jones better than many others.. a diamond that we must be misunderstanding or just more BS from Cpl Jones..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:I doff my duncher yet again to Baggy, Kiss was twitching like a blind lesbian in a fishmongers. Not one sensible work came out of his gub. He needs to fall on his sword NOW
He has talked crap at post match interviews since he started, worst coach, director or whatever you want to call him decades.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

promenader 2 wrote:Actually, I'm genuinely glad we lost. If we'd staggered through to the play offs, I'd have wasted time, money and the bits of my liver not yet laid waste by drink, travelling to watch us get utterly, comprehensively humped by whomsoever we met in the semi. At least now I'm spared that.
so too am I... we need to wake up and smell the roses.

Alas next year with not one but two Saffers in the back-row with one good leg between them our forwards will be world beaters. The backs are still the best in Europe with Charlie seeing out his last year, Bowe as video analyst, Trimble can look forward to retirement and anyone one of 5 second rate scrum halves will compete for the not 9 shirt. Can't wait to get my season ticket I only wish they did 10 year loyalty tickets..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU