Ulster camaraderie

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ulster camaraderie

Post by fermain »

Well, went to Green Day concert :thumleft: at Milton Keynes bowl on Saturday wearing my Ulster top. Lots of fellow Ulstermen spoke to me as they recognised the auld red hand. Nice to meet you all, had a great time, and a big up to Graham and Louise!! :salut: A Greeeeaat day! 8) :red:
old_school
Novice

Post by old_school »

well cheers for rubbing it in that you got to see the mighty greenday!! oh im jealous now ach well looks like my cd's will have to do

heard it was a great gig from what mates told me, wonder if they'll ever come over to our wee country, or am i just on a total dream :king:
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I do believe they're headlining the now sold out Oxygen 2005 festival near Dub! Still possible to win 2 camping weekend tickets by texting the word OX to 57030 (ROI) or 84122 (NI)
old_school
Novice

Post by old_school »

aye i heard they are playing there, but i cant make it down unfortunetly, bad time of the year. tickets where going for £100 or €100 for the weekend which from the line up is cheap and its a blooming great festival.

cheers fermain :wink:

wonfer if i emailed them would they consider playing the Ulster hall, now that would be one hell of a gig 8)
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

well i greatly enjoyed status quo & meatloaf but Holywood junior and lads/lassies are hiring a bus and off to camp in some muddy sodden field for 3 nites at punchestown for Oxygen. The youth of today eh?

PS -One of the female singers with Meatloaf looked a bit like a yes youve guessed it a a CHEERLEADER. True .
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

I have to say Mike there is nothing a few cheerleaders would not cheer up at Glastonbury.

Colin :twisted: