Contract Situation

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UR13IRFU
Novice

Re: Contract Situation

Post by UR13IRFU »

Hopefully UR Negotiated Stockcube into taking a serious pay cut otherwise it is once again a shambles for a player that hasn’t done very much in an Ulster jersey in a very long time. Anyone know where DV is away to?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Stockdale on pay per ball catch contract.

Catching balls in his zipper not included.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
flatpass
Novice

Post by flatpass »

UR13IRFU wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:21 am Hopefully UR Negotiated Stockcube into taking a serious pay cut otherwise it is once again a shambles for a player that hasn’t done very much in an Ulster jersey in a very long time. Anyone know where DV is away to?
Harsh. Have you watched his recent performances?
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

been quite surprised lately to notice how many of the esteemed commentators on the forum dont actually attend Kingspan.........for one reason or another........
Should we have separate forums/fora?
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

flatpass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:14 pm
UR13IRFU wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:21 am Hopefully UR Negotiated Stockcube into taking a serious pay cut otherwise it is once again a shambles for a player that hasn’t done very much in an Ulster jersey in a very long time. Anyone know where DV is away to?
Harsh. Have you watched his recent performances?
Really harsh, he was my man of the match at the weekend.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bobbievee wrote:been quite surprised lately to notice how many of the esteemed commentators on the forum dont actually attend Kingspan.........for one reason or another........
The non attendees have their own WhatsApp group. It's me, rum, Clive, Baggy and swiss Tony. There is a lot of spit. It's wild stuff, honestly. Hopefully the cost of living crisis continues so we keep this up.
volvo
Novice

Post by volvo »

Add me in please Dave, unfortunately can't make all matches as dont live in the country, travel costs are restrictive as well as getting time of work to actually travel but still SUFTUM even watching on TV
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Bobbievee wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:29 pm been quite surprised lately to notice how many of the esteemed commentators on the forum dont actually attend Kingspan.........for one reason or another........
Thats cos its all a wee bit shi'ite these days!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

volvo wrote:Add me in please Dave, unfortunately can't make all matches as dont live in the country, travel costs are restrictive as well as getting time of work to actually travel but still SUFTUM even watching on TV
Agreed, mate. Every SUFTUM helps though.
Bewlay Bros
Novice

Post by Bewlay Bros »

McDonald and Declan Moore off to Connacht. Original A team announcement mentioned that it was Madigan’s final season at Ulster, since changed.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Sheridan and Marcus Rea start.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bewlay Bros wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:46 pm McDonald and Declan Moore off to Connacht. Original A team announcement mentioned that it was Madigan’s final season at Ulster, since changed.
Loan moves for McDonald and Moore rather than permanent ones which is interesting.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Neill_M wrote:
Bewlay Bros wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:46 pm McDonald and Declan Moore off to Connacht. Original A team announcement mentioned that it was Madigan’s final season at Ulster, since changed.
Loan moves for McDonald and Moore rather than permanent ones which is interesting.
Something that should be considered more. Especially us loaning some delicious privately educated D4 talent, fresh from the conveyer belt of chunky forwards.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

The UR site indicates that Moore is signed up with us for another season but that McDonald only came on a one year deal.

If it’s a loan then we must have extended his contract.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:24 pm
Neill_M wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:00 pm Forwards coach, Roddy Grant, has signed a new two-year deal, which will see him remain at the province until at least 2025.
Don't think even the most negative of us would argue against that.

Forwards outscoring backs, we can make it over the gain line more often than not, scrum gains parity or better in most games.

Going back a few seasons if Nick Williams wasn't playing we didn't get over the gain line and without Marty Moore our scrum retreated like it was on the beaches of Dunkirk we are in a much better place.
+1
Exterminate all rational thought