Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by StandUp »

Or is it H from steps you mean?
Would be a good replacement for Matty.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ulster v Munster Sunday 1 January 5:15pm KO TG4 / Viaplay Sports 1 / URC TV / Super Sport

Post by solidarity »

For some to be suggesting that we have the best back three ever to play rugby, the attacking threat of our backs at the minute is almost zero. McCloskey's pass for the try was sublime but that's not the way to build a cosistently threatening attack.
Do we have an attack coach? :duh:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:41 pm
Jackie Brown wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 pm Sack Dan and you'll get Bryn and Dinger running the show.

Jobs for the boys.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Or Big JD.

What's H doing these days? :thumleft: :red: Deccie?

Time for Nucifora to earn his corn. Eddie's available but you can't unring a Bell.
Exterminate all rational thought
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Said before the match tonight if Ulster bottle it I’m done and I’m doing a Baggy on here - well I’m done after more years than I care to remember- other things are more important- thanks for the memories 👏👏👏
Finished
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Rovi Snave wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:47 pm Said before the match tonight if Ulster bottle it I’m done and I’m doing a Baggy on here - well I’m done after more years than I care to remember- other things are more important- thanks for the memories 👏👏👏
Start a year as you mean to continue. Ulster did….
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

StandUp wrote:McFarland raging in his interview. Said we were terrible. Didn’t look after the ball. Were careless. As in didn’t care.
Up to him to do something about it.
Yeah, if only we had somebody who was getting paid a fortune to sort these things out......

Oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:46 pm
Jackie Brown wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 pm Sack Dan and you'll get Bryn and Dinger running the show.

Jobs for the boys.

Or Big JD.

Time for Nucifora to earn his corn. Eddie's available but you can't unring a Bell.
That’s a very reasonable comment. Wtf has cnutifora done about this mess?
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Bring the lads home.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

StandUp wrote:

Jobs for the boys.

Or Big JD.

Like he cares about anything outside project Leinster

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Jackie Brown wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:55 pm
StandUp wrote:

Jobs for the boys.

Or Big JD.

He cared enough to shaft St. Ruan and Ulster.
Maybe he should awake from his slumber and lend his “expertise” to help sort this out.
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

StandUp wrote:
StandUp wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:41 pm Or Big JD.

Maybe he should awake from his slumber and lend his “expertise” to help sort this out.
Don't think it was up to him, and in fairness his job is to make Ireland good
Which they clearly are

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Soda wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:09 pm
StandUp wrote:
StandUp wrote:

Which they clearly are

I thought his job was to improve rugby within Ireland.
If it was just the Ireland team then he shouldn’t have stuck his big f@cking nose into the Ruan situation
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Chris Montez wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:44 pm 'You don't loose, you learn' - except if you are Ulster. I am done with this rinse and repeat bullshit with this team. The problem (or solution) is that it is becoming more frequent and as a result things will come to a head sooner. Mentally weak / unfit/ uninterested / lack of squad depth / all off the above - I don't really care to analyse or guess what the issue is, but for those that get paid to do precisely that, it is clear that they have failed in their job, and for that there needs to be repurcussions.
Chris there is an underying pathology to UR which has never been addressed- the rinse and repeat cycle can only be broken by culture change and ruthless pursuit of excellence in all areas. Look at our under performance in top division of AIL, free fall of the club game, shocking lack iof support and development of the women's game in Ulster, etc etc. The DNA of " do rightly" and accepting mediocrity without sanction permeates UR.

We've systematically betrayed and dismantled the work of Jimmy D and Club Ulster ( for 10 years one of the best club sides in WR,) and this virulent strain of mediocrity and "make do" has become our signature.
Despite our large fan base and history, we are a joke in poor taste- given current financial and economic constraints, its taking the p#ss of the loyal fan base to expect us to spend hard earned cash given the squander of talent, resources and goodwill we've been witnessing. In provincial terms we are seen as a joke- spineless capitulators. Who's the Ladybois now?

The apparent lack of "give a shyte" in the Jersey, exposed tonight and over the last number of weeks, by well paid pros ( paid to play a game for our province most of us would do for free- and many did so) means they correctly should feel the furnace of criticism from the fanbase- as Pros expected to be paid as pros, this comes with the territory- sh#t or get off the pot. Clear out the mediocre and complacent.

I suspect too many at UR are still living off 99, 2006; gloriously isolated one offs in the pro era where UR have been found to be decidedly amateurish whilst others have evolved.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

StandUp wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:45 pm Or is it H from steps you mean?
Would be a good replacement for Matty.
:lol: To be clear, H Williams for the Yoot on here, lest ye forget :red: :thumleft:
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

StandUp wrote:
Soda wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:09 pm
StandUp wrote:
StandUp wrote: That’s a very reasonable comment. Wtf has cnutifora done about this mess?

Which they clearly are

I thought his job was to improve rugby within Ireland.
If it was just the Ireland team then he shouldn’t have stuck his big f@cking nose into the Ruan situation
Don't remember him getting involved at all
Think it was the suits / blazers trying to keep the sponsors on board