Ulster v Leicester

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Leicester

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Jackie Brown wrote:Sexton with another try

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
"Not Jonny" seems to have a bit of potential about him
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ulster and the Southern Kings are the only sides in the Pro 14 who have not fielded an international prop.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

jean valjean wrote:The scrum is where Dan needs to earn his corn this week. It goes beyond just the props and I think our flankers need to do more to help out. Note how POM illegally binded on his prop to shore that side up and you see where we come up short in the smarts. Rea is a big unit but at times he seems too scared of being caught out off the scrum than concentrating on helping the front row.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Binding on the prop is actually against the laws of the game, flankers have to bind on their lock. But I guess he was smart enough to get away with it :D
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Ulster and the Southern Kings are the only sides in the Pro 14 who have not fielded an international prop.
Ballix, remember Jimmy McCoy? Great prop, an old favourite of mine, Jimmy could prop.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:
launish116 wrote: Time people put this in perspective, TO'T is vgood but it be a season or two before he's mature for us.

Any solution that involves Ah You is insane, yet to play a senior game this season and has never been with the pace when he did. Kane to start with O'Toole to come on and add tempo. Moore is fit, but worry about match fitness.

Hoping for a Rea, Deysel& Coetzee backrow. With TImoney/Reidy to add some impact.
Aye myladdy, them that dies will be the lucky ones...Arrrr. Meanwhile back on dry land...

Totally agree re Heh-You, but I’ve come to conclusion that Deysel is a sentient enema.
I had dinner tonight with two friends from Exeter, when they were at school they learned the three arrrs. :duck:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

breakdown wrote:
jean valjean wrote:The scrum is where Dan needs to earn his corn this week. It goes beyond just the props and I think our flankers need to do more to help out. Note how POM illegally binded on his prop to shore that side up and you see where we come up short in the smarts. Rea is a big unit but at times he seems too scared of being caught out off the scrum than concentrating on helping the front row.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Binding on the prop is actually against the laws of the game, flankers have to bind on their lock. But I guess he was smart enough to get away with it :D

Pete O'Mahony paid Rutchie heavy coin for his no longer required cloak of invisibility, certainly that jerk Dan Jones didn't even know he was playing in the game at Toemund.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Ulster and the Southern Kings are the only sides in the Pro 14 who have not fielded an international prop.
Ballix, remember Jimmy McCoy? Great prop, an old favourite of mine, Jimmy could prop.
No clue who that is. Just putting up a fact for all to interpret how they please.

I'm all about facts these days.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
No clue who that is. Just putting up a fact for all to interpret how they please.

Yip, I'm all for facts, Jimmy McCoy was a great prop. TH prop, JJ McCoy, Dungannon, Ulster & FIreland, currently resident in the Bangor area, at least he shops in Sainsburys. :D Amongst Jimmy's major credits are being part of the Ulster team that knocked Australia's ballix in in 1984 and the following year/same season playing all 4 games in FIreland's 5Ns championship win and Triple Crown.

Ulster could do with half a dozen JJ McCoys at present, He used to regularly outplay Fitzwank's da, Des also a TH but for some odd reason didn't always get the green jumper. :roll:

You must be younger than you look Dave. :shock:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Yip, I'm all for facts, Jimmy McCoy was a great prop. TH prop, JJ McCoy, Dungannon, Ulster & FIreland, currently resident in the Bangor area, at least he shops in Sainsburys. :D Amongst Jimmy's major credits are being part of the Ulster team that knocked Australia's ballix in in 1984 and the following year/same season playing all 4 games in FIreland's 5Ns championship win and Triple Crown.

Ulster could do with half a dozen JJ McCoys at present, He used to regularly outplay Fitzwank's da, Des also a TH but for some odd reason didn't always get the green jumper. :roll:

Let me guess, face didn't fit? Feck we need a Jimmy or two, alright. Being a townie, I can't help the Hond with his farm but I'll do Jimmy's shopping if he wants a game.

In other news, I hear Marty is cleared to play. I wonder if he can last more than 20 mins?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

The product of a fine rugby school!
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The fact that Jimmy was a "civil servant" >EW probably didn't aid his cause with the bigotted FIRFUCs, though of course, like Dave Pigfu'cker, they no doubt publicly espouse the fact that we're all in this together ............ unless you are a Nordie, especially a Nordie who happened by accident to get his wab stuck in some sleg's bake with a fetish for legal action a.k.a. not her first foray into the world of sex crime accusation*** :duh:

*** that is not to say it is impossible to be assaulted more than once.

#bringthemhome (if they could be bothered)
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Marty Moore, Jordi Murphy, Will Addison, Craig Gilroy and Michael Lowry have resumed team training and their availability for this weekend will be monitored during the week.

Eric O’Sullivan sustained a concussion in the game against Connacht on Friday evening and is following the Return to Play Protocols.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Looks like the Hond will have to be involved. He and Warwick are the only LHs available.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

What about Peter Cooper?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Big-al wrote:What about Peter Cooper?
Is he registered?