What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Russ »

My fry up now consists of scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms and some spinach

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I was so outraged at the first pic that I looked no further, one sausage? wan sliver of bacon? That thing is a kid's meal, Ulster Fry my sharny arsepiece.

I'm with you Rooster, I don't mind beans with fried food in England or Scotland ....but an Ulster Fry??????????? Feck that. I'm not a fan of boletus on a fry either, Ulster or fake.

Anyway, not much chance of me getting wan down my neck any time soon................ or........ aye maybe.

Mind you, like BR I am quite partial to the addition of pancake, Grumps & his black & white puddings but above all, some good quality dongs, and I pine for the days of back bacon with a hairy rind nicely crisped.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I don’t know about other people but these torn hip ligaments are annoying the bôllocks out of me.

Sleep is overrated
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:My fry up now consists of scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms and some spinach
Never took you for a vegetarian Russ! :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mexicans and that Prat Cian Healy in particular. I understand he was offended that John Muldoon took the final conversion in Connacht's 47-10 destruction of the Mexican hordes as his final act as a player.

May I suggest that Healy boils his thick as pig shyte head when saying it was disrespectful and remind the clown that he was thrown off a flight in SA for actually being disrespectful in ignoring cabin staffs requests to take off his headphones and close his device.

Fu'cking Mexican moron, don't you just hate the evilbastards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

The first inter-provincial derby of the season takes place between Connacht and Leinster at the Sportsgrounds this Saturday and Luke Fitzgerald says that there is a 'real hatred' building between the teams.

The two sides have played out some absorbing contests over the last few seasons, with the westerners coming out on top in the 2016 PRO12 final and also handing a Leinster a heavy defeat in the regular season finale last year.

At the end of that game, departing legend John Muldoon attempted a conversion following a late try - which Cian Healy attempted to block - with the Leinster prop branding the novelty moment as 'disrespectful' and adding that he was looking forward to the game in Galway to get his revenge for last season's result.

Speaking on The Left Wing, Independent.ie's rugby podcast, Luke Fitzgerald agreed with Healy that Muldoon's conversion was disrespectful to Leinster and added that the players would be using it as motivation for this weekend
"I would have taken that as a massive insult," Fitzgerald said.

"I'd say they have a big chip on their shoulder over that. That's the kind of thing that Leo Cullen - it would be an absolute no-no to disrespect your opposition when you are beating them badly. Leinster beat a lot of teams badly last year and you didn't seem them do that. I think it left a really bad taste in their mouth."

Fitzgerald added that there has been a heated rivlarly developing between the sides since two hotly contested clashes during the latter stages of the 2015/16 season. Connacht won both games and Fitzgerald says that Leinster players weren't happy with how the victors conducted themselves afterwards.

"There were a few incidents after the 2016 win as well that were taken really badly," Fitzgerald said.

"It happened in the Sportsgrounds a few weeks before as well. They hate us down there and there is a real hatred building in Leinster for them. After that one [PRO12 final], there were a few words afterwards. It's bad taste. It's just not classy. Real winners don't have to do that."

Fitzgerald js the most arrogant little Ashton I have read in quite a while.
I hope the Westerners stuff them at the weekend.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

What a pile of absolute garbage.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I never tire of telling the tale of Fitzwank who feigned injury to avoid playing for the under 20s, his place was taken by the well-liked Felix Jones and the team won the grand slam. Of course, before that, he had turned up and parked by the pitch for training rather than staying with the rest of the squad. In short he is what I like to describe as a Warren Gatland, a wab-facedfuckdog and a piece of Dublin shyte.

I know these things through friends and also through an aunt of his with whom I worked amongst other things.

For anyone not to understand that giving a departing legend the last kick of his last home game is monstrously stupid, Mexicans, eh? Thick as they come.

Whilst I just regard Healy as a stupid thick Dub, I have rather more personal hatred for Fitzwank, one of the most overrated men ever to play rugby, probably because his Da was a big wheel in Lansdowne & D4. Detestable fu'ckwad, I hope he dies with his legs up like a poisoned sheepdog, soon.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Healy hasn't the brains he was born with.

Fitz is so energised about nothing in particular he could quite easily be an Ulsterfan. He'd certainly fit in well here.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Fitz is so energised about nothing in particular he could quite easily be an Ulsterfan. He'd certainly fit in well here.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:
Snagged the bottom
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Snagged the bottom
Allegedly!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Snagged the bottom
Allegedly!
Top snagger
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Bill Nighy's atrocious Norn Irn accent in Jack the Giant Slayer.

Feckin hate Bill Nighy anyway, and his ubiquitous appearances in every Engerlish feel good movie ever produced.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Ex-Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer

"I recently made some poor judgments that resulted in sharing photos of a hunt which did not display an appropriate level of sportsmanship and respect for the animals I harvested,"

Harvested?

Harvested?

Murdered, slaughtered, killed

Call it what it is!

Toe rag. >threaten
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right