All Ireland Finals

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: All Ireland Finals

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:When do the backdoor teams get back in?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Backdoor teams? That's a BT headline waiting to happen.
I'm more than fond of the tradesman's. Of course, I am as gay as the next man.

Any, a word to the wise, keep your friends close and your Black Bush closer. The Breakfast of Champions. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: I take leave to accuse you of a degree, but only a degree, of bullshite. I watch the hurling final - a proper game - and discussed why GAA Soccer is so shyte, with an ex-county hurler, albeit Fermanagh, but he can't help where he was born.

His opinion was that given the wider range of sports getting young mucksavages up in the morning, including rugby, that the huge population of Dublin has does indeed give an advantage, compared to the diluted numbers that most smaller counties have. In his esteemed opinion, football is dying in most counties and there is no opposition barring the occasional upstart, none of whom are likely to last.

There you have it, a more considered opinion from a Fenian, more qualified than my uneducated opinion. You may well think it bullshite, but to me, it seems to have a certain logic to it compared to your nonsense about it not being said 20 years ago. I''d say much has changed in 20 years ..........even in the sporting wing of the IRA.

Some guy from Fermanagh, a well known shi1tehole populated, if not exclusively, widely by semi-literate, backward and uncivilised bog hoppers says something about Gaelic Football. Well I'm fecking well convinced anyway.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: I take leave to accuse you of a degree, but only a degree, of bullshite. I watch the hurling final - a proper game - and discussed why GAA Soccer is so shyte, with an ex-county hurler, albeit Fermanagh, but he can't help where he was born.

His opinion was that given the wider range of sports getting young mucksavages up in the morning, including rugby, that the huge population of Dublin has does indeed give an advantage, compared to the diluted numbers that most smaller counties have. In his esteemed opinion, football is dying in most counties and there is no opposition barring the occasional upstart, none of whom are likely to last.

There you have it, a more considered opinion from a Fenian, more qualified than my uneducated opinion. You may well think it bullshite, but to me, it seems to have a certain logic to it compared to your nonsense about it not being said 20 years ago. I''d say much has changed in 20 years ..........even in the sporting wing of the IRA.

Some guy from Fermanagh, a well known shi1tehole populated, if not exclusively, widely by semi-literate, backward and uncivilised bog hoppers says something about Gaelic Football. Well I'm fecking well convinced anyway.
Yes, never known to disappoint, I thought you might go all defensive when hearing the opinion of a fellow mucksavage. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So the point made, truly ignored as ever. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Shan wrote:

feck off big-nose! There's nothing with Fermanagh >threaten >minigun
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Definitely not 50% proddie bastids in Managh

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I used to work with a guy from Fermany, he introduced himself to me, "Marius".........I declined, he was alright looking, but nothing special.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

pwrmoore wrote:
feck off big-nose! There's nothing with Fermanagh >threaten >minigun
Someone once tried to convince my that Leitrim isn't a sh1tehole and the southie equivalent of Fermanagh. I didn't believe them. If both counties imploded the rest of the country probably wouldn't realise until next year's gaelic football championship and maybe not even then. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Oh and feck away off Baggy. Gwan and go away off to the bullfighting or something in yer cultured new homeland ya big horse's mickey. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LOOK..........listen Bogman, if the Nordies didn't let water flow down the Erne-Shannon waterway, that feckin' river in Limerick would be so dry for several months a year you could walk across from the city to Turnip Park.

Ye feckin' ungrateful mucksavage ye.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:Definitely not 50% proddie bastids in Managh

...and more like 62k than 50k.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Down have a similar population to Cork and they have won 5 All Ireland's to Cork's 7. Not bad at all.

Now Antrim have the second highest county population in Ireland but they haven't won a single championship, not even in hurling. Indeed no Ulster county has won the hurling championship. Even London won an All Ireland in hurling. Feck sake even the English are at better at hurling than Ulstermen.

Now what in the feck is wrong with Antrim? :D
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:Down have a similar population to Cork and they have won 5 All Ireland's to Cork's 7. Not bad at all.

Now Antrim have the second highest county population in Ireland but they haven't won a single championship, not even in hurling. Indeed no Ulster county has won the hurling championship. Even London won an All Ireland in hurling. Feck sake even the English are at better at hurling than Ulstermen.

Too many Pradestants. Same reason you can't compare Cork to Down.

… and I get the impression that the yute of W. Belfast would rather play for Celtic FC than Aontroim.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote:Down have a similar population to Cork and they have won 5 All Ireland's to Cork's 7. Not bad at all.

How many Ulstermen were paid to play for London?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Population is not a factor at all. China are shyte at hurling.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:Population is not a factor at all. China are shyte at hurling.
They're better than Antrim.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk