Premier Sports Discount Code

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Post by TopPoster »

Aye used that one but fancied the £89 a year one but to no avail. Just need to work out how to cast to the telly.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4475662? ... UcQAvD_BwE

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

I’ve got an Apple TV box somewhere in the house. Need to dig it out so I can cast it on the tv.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

TopPoster wrote:Aye used that one but fancied the £89 a year one but to no avail. Just need to work out how to cast to the telly.
Aye i missed that too. On the monthly shiz

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Will have to dig back through the posts as someone has already worked out what date to cancel on so not paying after the season is over.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Jackie Brown wrote:http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4475662? ... UcQAvD_BwE

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Worked fine.

Took a while to track one down though.

Apparently some fecker bought a 100 in one go from John Lewis the other day.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TopPoster wrote:I’ve got an Apple TV box somewhere in the house. Need to dig it out so I can cast it on the tv.
Here, Topper, ever hear of an HD lead, connect laptop to TV, great quality ....assuming yer laptop isn't shyte.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Just downloaded the app. God its tom kite.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Watched it on the Android app & chrome cast today - no issues at all despite their website saying they have no android app

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Have been able to watch two matches this first weekend season us and Leinster without paying a penny.. they won't be getting any of my money.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

The stream is a good minute or two behind live which is annoying when you follow the match threads on this forum!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:The stream is a good minute or two behind live which is annoying when you follow the match threads on this forum!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Shammy, without in any way being smartassed, I suggest that you simply watch the match, very little here will enhance your enjoyment.

I too have subscribed, to Prem Sport. My Magicbax has Eir Sport but trialling the channels this week, ES2 has been pixilated regularly this week and Ulster were slated to be on 2 but ended up being shown on ES1 which is entirely reliable.

However I am not distressed, the picture and sound were crystal clear and I watched by putting an HDMI lead to my TV, feck casting. Watched the second half of Westies v Weegies and 20 minutes of Dragons and had no issues, so it appears to work admirably well.

On signing up I attempted to use Premier89 but it was described as "out of date", their largesse was extremely limited. On the bright side, I'm on a monthly basis so if I can get my magicbax man to sort out the ES2 signal, I can cancel. :thumleft: :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

For anyone as slow as me I went online to cancel my Premier Sports package and without having to speak to anyone got 4 months at £3.99 per month. Buzzin'
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Lurgan Lad wrote:For anyone as slow as me I went online to cancel my Premier Sports package and without having to speak to anyone got 4 months at £3.99 per month. Buzzin'
Doing an annual offer of £75 as part of their "Summer Offer" if you select Account Cancellation. The monthly offer is £4.99 for 3 months, then goes to £9.99/month.

https://www.premiersports.com/contact.html

"Summer Offer"
We are sorry you wish to cancel. Before proceeding please note we are currently running a summer offer. Keep Premier Sports for only £4.99 per month for the next 3 months and get every game from the Copa America, Football European qualifiers* and Scotland’s Rugby World Cup warm up games. (*fixtures to be confirmed). Please select which offer you would like to avail of. Once you submit the form your account will be updated and a member of our team will notify you to confirm the offer is in place. Offers can only be used once per subscription year.
£4.99 p/m for 3 months (£9.99 thereafter):
£75 Annual offer:
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

'Copa America, Football European qualifiers* and Scotland’s Rugby World Cup warm up games.'

I'm not sure that even £4.99 a month is worth it for these three.

I forgot to cancel at the end of the Pro 14 but I will probably cancel now and wait for an 'Autumn offer'.