And today, joining the underground .....

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: And today, joining the underground .....

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gutted, Kofi and I used to bump heads, I threw some of my finest insults at him but he just wanted to meet and be pals. Fu'ck boys oh & bejaysus but I'll miss Kofi, he turned out to be an utter top bloke. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

This has ruined my day ..........Kofi's too I suppose.

#fu'ckTerryShameSlogan
#Fu'cktheFIRFUCs
#Fu'ckBankofIreland

If Kofi comes back from the dead I shall start to believe that someone out there in deep space is looking after us from the erection to the resurrection.

#comebackKofi
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:He will be happy with Maggie but not with that Mandela.
Happy? No chance........
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Happy? No chance........
I was delighted when Maggie died, the hateful ould bitch, what's not to like about her demise. :thumleft: :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Happy? No chance........
I was delighted when Maggie died, the hateful ould bitch, what's not to like about her demise. :thumleft: :thumleft:
Get away :lol: :lol:
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I see Kofi Annan died at the HQ of European rugby in Lausanne, Switzerland.
I always suspected he was really part of the liberal elite establishment. :lol:
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

RIP KOFI
C238C6DA-06F3-4EB4-8A3D-1FB8CB4D046D.jpeg
C238C6DA-06F3-4EB4-8A3D-1FB8CB4D046D.jpeg (105.67 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
You may know my sister, Dot
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Polly Cotton wrote:RIP KOFI
C238C6DA-06F3-4EB4-8A3D-1FB8CB4D046D.jpeg
Very apt, Polly, Kofi, impersonating Nelson Mandela impersonating Morgan Freeman, three fine corpses.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:A right shock to hear about Dolores O'Riordan. Jaysus I remember one of their first public appearances here in Limerick. She was only a few years older than me. Terrible stuff.
As a few seemed interested at the time, I thought I'd share this with you. I have a mate over from Ireland at present, in a previous job he was a lighting and sound man in London and did gigs for the likes of the Stones, Prince and the easiest ever, Christy Moore. We were listening to a few songs and I put on Zombie. He told me that Dolores was going to voice the lyrics that day with the Bad Wolves who were the only people to produce a cover of the song she liked, instead she died and they released it as a single with the proceeds going to Dolores's kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

Bloody good it is too. Reminds me a bit of the cover Disturbed did of Sound of Silence - a great song about depression. According to Nial, both singers are classically trained, hence for heedbengers, you can hear every word clearly. Knows a few things Nial, regular readers may recall Nial as "Nial the Fenian Peeler" though unlike me, except geographically & economically, he has moved on to a much better paying job.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well that’s a relief for Trump. Amongst Republicans John McCain was perhaps the loudest voice for decency amongst a nest of vipers content to be in power on the back of the greatest liar since Walter Mitty.

On the downside, his oven chips are modest though I kind of enjoyed him in the Die Hard movies, played by Bruce Willis. >seeya
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

So long Burt Reynolds.

A sad day for slug balancers the world over.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:So long Burt Reynolds.

A sad day for slug balancers the world over.
Some classic films - Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run etc. Aaron Ramsey claims another celebrity victim.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Neill_M wrote: Aaron Ramsey claims another celebrity victim.
Was Burt not already Tatie?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

big mervyn wrote:
Neill_M wrote: Aaron Ramsey claims another celebrity victim.
Was Burt not already Tatie?
The rules around the "curse" aren't clear cut - whether it is if the 2 things happen on the same day etc or he has to score 1st etc. Obviously not a curse, but the number of times it happens - spooky.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And in continuing Dolores O'Riordan news, the cause of death has been announced as, drowning in the bath whilst intoxicated. What a waste, but not quite as sorry as the fellow chanter, Elvis Presley who died allegedly whilst in midshyte.