A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote: That word would not be in common usage 'round these parts.
I could have sworn this was Ireland. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

https://www.facebook.com/theulsterfry/p ... =3&theater
Some good ones in the comments too. Long Quiche :lol:

Duck a la Orange B@stard :lol: :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mrs May is a cowardly old bird, how can she not suspend Boris deFeffel Johnson, Steve Bannon's new far-right project? Already one Brexit vote down, thanks to Ian Junior and his dishonest & for an MP, fraudulent holiday arrangements, dare she risk losing Johnson in a big vote?

I suppose she could mimic the England rugby bosses and suspend him for enough weeks to run out the day before the 6 Nations........ sorry, Parliament sits again.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

big mervyn wrote:
Shan wrote:So good old Boris is off again and no doubt some folk are delighted about that as it gives them plenty of scope for some virtue signalling, including one person who seems to think it is OK to say that being a buffoon is a British trait. She'd have been better off just saying Boris is a buffoon which is mere fact.

Labour MP Stella Creasy said that voters in a potential Conservative leadership contest should note that Mr Johnson appeared to be positioning himself as a figure in the mould of US right-winger and former Trump aide Steve Bannon.

She warned he was in danger of "going full Morrissey", in reference to the singer who has been mired in controversy over comments on immigration, and said her advice to Mr Johnson was that "being a buffoon, not being a racist and misogynist, (is) more British".
Definitely an English one. That word would not be in common usage 'round these parts.
Arsefoon is more commonly used on this Board and is possibly a better fit for Boris.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Before gettin' bate intil Stella Creasy, she is one of very few MPs from outside NI to take the slightest interest in any matters pertaining to the vile wee shitehole, having co-sponsored the move to have abortions for Ulsterweemen paid for by the UK Govt.

There's worse than Stella about.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Nobody likes Corbyn anyway. The daily mail/zionist based witch hunt is hilarious though. They keep finding new photographs of him every week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:CNUT

https://www.timesofisrael.com/corbyn-fa ... ts-graves/

Can no one see what Corbyn is
@unt is right Kofi, what sort of shitebag writes an article like that? Disgraceful journalism, big on speculation short on fact, festooned with "appears", "seems", etc etc. They place him 15 yards from a particular grave and helpfully tell you that is 13 metres. Utter drivel.

Tell me, brother Kofi, that you are not an agent of Mossad, they doubtless wrote that tissue of bullshit. I will continue to despise the entire middle east, not parts of it, all of it. My plan would be to nuke the entire region, wipe out every son of a bitch in it, or visiting it be they pradasint, kafflic, Moslem - shyte-Moslem or sunnyside-up-Moslem or 5X fu'cking 2, nobody spared, then after a prolonged nuclear winter, start again, probably with the dregs of the Shankill to give Bangor a break.

The Middle East is a shitehole populated by scumbags. >minigun >minigun >minigun
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Watch it Baggy; that may be the unbridled truth but it's anti-semitic. Correctly anti-semitic I might add as everyone knows the Semites were all the children of Abraham - Arab and Jew.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Watch it Baggy; that may be the unbridled truth but it's anti-semitic. Correctly anti-semitic I might add as everyone knows the Semites were all the children of Abraham - Arab and Jew.
True Santa. If criticism of Israel makes a person anti-semitic, you can count me in, I've never been a fan of terrorism, and Israel is a terrorist state. No country in the history of time, since the founding of the UN, has broken more UN resolutions than Israel. They are never censured because USA ensures that they could massacre entire villages in Gaza, purging them of all life and nobody could say Boo.

On my shitlist of hateful countries, I've always struggled to decide if Israel or Saudi should sit beside USA, maybe all 3 should share the title at present.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That friggin Corbyn is at it again.

http://newsthump.com/2018/08/14/jeremy- ... omi-plaza/
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:That friggin Corbyn is at it again.

http://newsthump.com/2018/08/14/jeremy- ... omi-plaza/
:lol: :lol:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Fućking sneaky bastàrd Muslim terrorists. When they are hated by just about every feck on the planet they go and play their joker by trying to kill a load of Lycra wearing cyclists.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Kofi Annan wrote:Fućking sneaky bastàrd Muslim terrorists. When they are hated by just about every feck on the planet they go and play their joker by trying to kill a load of Lycra wearing cyclists.
My thoughts as well :lol: Top PR move :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall