New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: New CEO

Post by Tender »

Dead Man Waliking...I hear he's working with Boris on a new clothing company...Boris's Burqas
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Proof positive that the FIRFUC's understand that a club needs a CEO only if they are actually in charge of their own destiny.

The reality is that Ravenhill is simply the Belfast sub-office and absolutely nothing happens that requires a full-time CEO of any remote talent........... indeed, I used le bon mot, "remote" control is exactly all that is required.

I doubt the lack of a functioning CEO has been an inconvenience these past few months, nor is it likely to be within the next few.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Quite so Baggy. A blow up doll would suffice.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

222toHounslow wrote:Quite so Baggy. A blow up doll would suffice.
Would be an improvement on what we had
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Question.... will the clampit be taking the micro climate with him or does it stay?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Proof positive that the FIRFUC's understand that a club needs a CEO only if they are actually in charge of their own destiny.

The reality is that Ravenhill is simply the Belfast sub-office and absolutely nothing happens that requires a full-time CEO of any remote talent........... indeed, I used le bon mot, "remote" control is exactly all that is required.

I doubt the lack of a functioning CEO has been an inconvenience these past few months, nor is it likely to be within the next few.
Let's be honest, UR would miss a pile of white dogshite more than Slogan.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Question.... will the clampit be taking the micro climate with him or does it stay?
I thought he'd already moved it to keep his flowers chilled and well watered and his lawns nourished.

How does his garden grow? As impressively as adult male participation in Ulster Rugby during the last eight years, I wonder?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Question.... will the clampit be taking the micro climate with him or does it stay?
I thought he'd already moved it to keep his flowers chilled and well watered and his lawns nourished.

How does his garden grow? As impressively as adult male participation in Ulster Rugby during the last eight years, I wonder
Baggy... he only cares about what he can claim credit for.. Woman’s Rugby as he single handedly brought the World Cup here without any involvement from the IRFU.. he has and him alone built the woman’s game here in Ulster and don’t forget the fact that 10,000 of the most deprived people here got involved with UR down to him..

The second best CEO we have ever had .... I have yet to meet a club player that has ever seen him at a domestic club and for that matter yet to meet a retired member of the military that ever served with him.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

So is this a genuine recruitment process, or is their man already lined up?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

How does his garden grow? As impressively as adult male participation in Ulster Rugby during the last eight years, I wonder
Baggy... he only cares about what he can claim credit for.. Woman’s Rugby as he single handedly brought the World Cup here without any involvement from the IRFU.. he has and him alone built the woman’s game here in Ulster and don’t forget the fact that 10,000 of the most deprived people here got involved with UR down to him..

The second best CEO we have ever had .... I have yet to meet a club player that has ever seen him at a domestic club and for that matter yet to meet a retired member of the military that ever served with him.
Only 10000, I thought he had done a loaves & fishes job and brought 20000 to life-sustaining hope through his wondrous works.

Maybe the 10000 you are thinking of is the number of weemin he has disappointed. :shock: :shock: :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:So is this a genuine recruitment process, or is their man already lined up?
Well BR you can rest assured that the recruitment process did not start when the job was publicly advertised. That would just be silly, especially given that he was advised pre-Christmas that "for you Terry, zee var ist over". :D
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:So is this a genuine recruitment process, or is their man already lined up?
Well BR you can rest assured that the recruitment process did not start when the job was publicly advertised. That would just be silly, especially given that he was advised pre-Christmas that "for you Terry, zee var ist over". :D
You would want to have assurances if, for example, you were to have resigned from your current job in June.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

ROYJ wrote:Search begins for new Ulster Rugby CEO to replace Shane Logan

4c executive have advertised Logan job

https://4cexecutive.com/job/ulster-rugb ... executive/

closing date for applications 14th September. Lucky if new person is in by Christmas. Is Logan going in August or not?

Is the guy named as a contact for ths job the same Gareth Hanna who does the Belfast Tele Ulster Rugby podcast?
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Bart S wrote:
ROYJ wrote:Search begins for new Ulster Rugby CEO to replace Shane Logan

4c executive have advertised Logan job

https://4cexecutive.com/job/ulster-rugb ... executive/

closing date for applications 14th September. Lucky if new person is in by Christmas. Is Logan going in August or not?

Is the guy named as a contact for ths job the same Gareth Hanna who does the Belfast Tele Ulster Rugby podcast?
No, different Gareth Hanna.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

"Experience of the “business of sport” with credibility at the highest levels of the sporting industry, however it would be preferable for candidates to have this experience specifically within rugby."

That is an interesting line in the job description. Won't be getting another Logan type it seems.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND