Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 27 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Eggs, Google [Bot], moyletra, SemrushBot, UlsterNo9


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653564
Total topics 19079
Total members 2926
Our newest member Poth Ale

Ulster Academy 2018-19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Columbo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Prop (2): O'Toole - O'Sullivan
Hooker (1): McCall
Lock (2): Regan - Dalton
Back Row (6): Rea - Dunleavy - Hall - Agnew - Allison - McCann
Scrum-half (1): Curtis
Out-half (2): Lowry - Houston
Centre (3): Curtis - Hume - Moore
Back Row (2): Balacoune - Hughes

Total 19, good to see a decent number of promising back rows
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 369
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 pm

I thought McCusker was rated highly. Seemed to be a big unit.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17853
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Russ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Bad boys bad boys What you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28138
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby therealspratt » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Dave wrote:I thought McCusker was rated highly. Seemed to be a big unit.

Slipped down the pecking order in the last season, difficult to know what to make of it.
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Columbo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Breakdown by club:

Ballynahinch (5): O'Toole, McCall, Regan, Hall, Hughes
Banbridge (4): O'Sullivan, Lowry, Hume, McCann
Malone (6): Dalton, Dunleavy, Agnew, G Curtis, A Curtis, Moore
Ballymena (4): Rea, Allison, Balacoune, Houston
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 369
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Columbo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:54 pm

of the leavers, I'm a bit surprised by Butler - I was always impressed when I saw him, thought he was a good footballer. Maybe struggled to put a bit of size on?
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 369
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby therealspratt » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Columbo wrote:of the leavers, I'm a bit surprised by Butler - I was always impressed when I saw him, thought he was a good footballer. Maybe struggled to put a bit of size on?

Perhaps, then he was awfully injury prone.
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby UlsterNo9 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Take it the rumour on here McCall had gone across the water was untrue...... obviously.

Or maybe it was an even younger McCall.

Confused.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3325
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Deraless » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Columbo wrote:Prop (2): O'Toole - O'Sullivan
Hooker (1): McCall
Lock (2): Regan - Dalton
Back Row (6): Rea - Dunleavy - Hall - Agnew - Allison - McCann
Scrum-half (1): Curtis
Out-half (2): Lowry - Houston
Centre (3): Curtis - Hume - Moore
Back Row (2): Balacoune - Hughes

Total 19, good to see a decent number of promising back rows


Slugger. Rocket Ronnie.
Kirsty- his brother is better suited to Davina, plus I've heard he gives good head.
Other Ronnie. Kilo.
Johnny. Idon'tcarewhathe'sdun. Downstairs. Isaac. Becker. Madeline.
Tony.
LS. Wehaveaproblem.
Aberdeen. Undecided between the Cardinal or John. Brian.
Balabag more like. Barney.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Deraless
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Madeline

That's savage!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17853
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby launish116 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:23 pm

What happened with Alexander Clarke? PR band wagon put effort into him.
User avatar
launish116
Novice
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby kingofthehill » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:39 pm

launish116 wrote:What happened with Alexander Clarke? PR band wagon put effort into him.


Was thinking the same thing but probably to many ahead of him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
kingofthehill
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby BR » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Deraless wrote:
Columbo wrote:Prop (2): O'Toole - O'Sullivan
Hooker (1): McCall
Lock (2): Regan - Dalton
Back Row (6): Rea - Dunleavy - Hall - Agnew - Allison - McCann
Scrum-half (1): Curtis
Out-half (2): Lowry - Houston
Centre (3): Curtis - Hume - Moore
Back Row (2): Balacoune - Hughes

Total 19, good to see a decent number of promising back rows


Slugger. Rocket Ronnie.
Kirsty- his brother is better suited to Davina, plus I've heard he gives good head.
Other Ronnie. Kilo.
Johnny. Idon'tcarewhathe'sdun. Downstairs. Isaac. Becker. Madeline.
Tony.
LS. Wehaveaproblem.
Aberdeen. Undecided between the Cardinal or John. Brian.
Balabag more like. Barney.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Peter, Gilbert,
Lisburn,
Nancy, Doolin
Sunshine, Kingstown, Kings, Jonathan, Wonderland, Wonderland,
Jamie-Lee
Artic, Kingsbridge,
Forfar, Ungus, Hen
Wooly Face, Tools.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17136
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Columbo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Take it the rumour on here McCall had gone across the water was untrue...... obviously.

Or maybe it was an even younger McCall.

Confused.
i see Zac Ward is off to Worcester..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 369
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Ulster Academy 2018-19

Postby Rubyredhorse » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:23 pm

i see Zac Ward is off to Worcester..


He’s in their squad for the premiership 7s
User avatar
Rubyredhorse
Novice
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eggs, Google [Bot] and 9 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->