New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: New CEO

Post by Dave »

And it went spectacularly well...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

John Wesley must be rotating in his grave.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

MCB to be world beaters in 5 years time?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Not surprised if the P/Timer heads towards the ministry said that was a likely job direction back or so a year ago... God help the Methodist Church they’ll be run into the ground like many other ventures...

So closed shop non advertised appointment coming..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Is it possible for a whole Christian denomination to go into liquidation?

And woe betide any poor Methodist who has sex and talks about it. He might have to sign for the Church of Ireland.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

F*ck. I already despise Catholics, Baptists, Elimists, Anglicans, Congregationalists, Presbyterians, Free Presbyterians, Reformed Presbyterians, Non subscribing Presbyterians and I Can't Believe They're Nat Presbyterians. Now I'm going to have to add the Methodists to the list.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:F*ck. I already despise Catholics, Baptists, Elimists, Anglicans, Congregationalists, Presbyterians, Free Presbyterians, Reformed Presbyterians, Non subscribing Presbyterians and I Can't Believe They're Nat Presbyterians. Now I'm going to have to add the Methodists to the list.
It's ok- they love you Merv.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Not sure how my age or background or identity became a topic on this thread. But yep I saw Ulster , incl Jack Kyle and Robin Thompson, at Ravenhill in 1956 when I was 10. To help those of you counting with your fingers that makes me 72. I played at club level. Maybe that means that I have seen , and maybe even know more about , UR than most people here, but I can see that that concept is beyond the imagination of most posters. I am a new poster. I am not senile. I am still employed in a highly responsible position. I am as annoyed as anyone here about PJ/SO , and LK and SL. But I will still renew my ST and support the team on the pitch.
I am not naive enough to expect that age alone deserves respect, but I do expect to post provocative questions or theories without the responses sinking into vile, foul mouthed, sex obsessed. delusional, self glorifying diatribes....... and I hope my punctuation ( really!?) is up to scratch.
I don't really care if some choose to ignore my posts. It's a free country. I know which ones I will ignore.
As far as this thread goes, the suggestion of a "rugby" head concho supported by a " pen pusher" is nonsensical, and betrays a complete lack of understanding of how a multi million pound business works. Whether a strong UR CEO or an IRFU CEO, with a COO for each province pushing that province's interests, I don't mind.
But "on the pitch" needs a DOR focussed on nothing else but the squad , skills, selection and the tactics for each game.
UR can afford, and needs, both senior positions.

Will I keep posting? Who knows. Maybe I should take up drilling my head with a Black and Decker as a more enjoyable ( and productive?) pastime.
>flog
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

That's because they are incapable of human speech but in nature, lions do indeed communicate 'who' they are, both males and females. They have a social structure that depends on their ability to co-operate.

I also am a 49er.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

New CEO

Post by rumncoke »

Fartyniner lie back and enjoy the bile

Occasionally a rugby discussion happens

Occasionally everybody is nice to each other

But it’s rarer than hen’s teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

nonplussed wrote:It seems that Shane Logan is heading for a stint in the ministry, possibly in the Methodist Church.

So there ye go

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
So nobody dumb enough to offer him a CEO job on a comfortable wedge then? I know we always hear about failed CEOs going from one job to the next, but there can have been very few such public failures as Terry's despite his monstrous claims of great achievement.

I wish him every success in gaining a regular gig at a church far far away, certainly, I'll never have to hear a word from his lying slavering maw of a facial arsehole ever again.

May I say without a hint of religious fervour ......... thanks be to Jaysus. :party: :angel:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:Is it possible for a whole Christian denomination to go into liquidation?

And woe betide any poor Methodist who has sex and talks about it. He might have to sign for the Church of Ireland.
Is that a typo Gary? Church of England surely, no church in Ireland would be allowed such miscreants........... certainly if those feckers in Bank of Ireland are sponsoring them.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote: I am not senile. I am still employed in a highly responsible position. I am as annoyed as anyone here about PJ/SO , and LK and SL.But I will still renew my ST and support the team on the pitch.
LOOK....................... pal, you may not realise that you are at the very least in the early stages of senility, but take it from an all-knowing expert in all things ..............you absolutely are.

How else can you explain the fact that you have entirely missed the obvious fact that every man Jack, including Jack, though possibly excluding BR, of us here support Ulster Rugby to a degree bordering on obsession? You are two parts bonkers mate, just one part to go.

You also say: I will still renew my ST. You "will"? What in the blue Jesus is keeping you? I don't live in the country, I will attend few to bugger all matches, but I renewed in April FFFS. :roll:

So take your virtue elsewhere, I suggested some weeks ago you dropped the Billy Big Balls act and post like everyone else, accepting that you are likely to get agreement or opprobrium depending on the merit of your posts. I'll make the same suggestion again.

You won't be the first nor last horse I will take to water more than once ................ I'm staggeringly optimistic you see.

Think it over, how could such an important man, holding down a hugely responsible job as a septuagenarian, have allowed the obvious to have flown over his head without an ounce of recognition.

If you need it, I'm happy to mentor or even counsel you, together we can make you a worthwhile poster who doesn't make an ar$e of himself so often. Just say the word. I normally PM people in your position and offer to meet them at Ravenhill, buy them a pint and resolve their issues. Sadly from 1800 miles away I can't offer you the usual road to salvation. Sorry. Good luck.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

jackthelad wrote:That's because they are incapable of human speech but in nature, lions do indeed communicate 'who' they are, both males and females. They have a social structure that depends on their ability to co-operate.

I also am a 49er.
and am displaying no signs of senility, made obvious by the fact that I too moved away from that horrible shitehole, NI.

Hope you don't mind my little addition Jack.