Dan McFarland

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Dan McFarland

Post by Bart S »

Deraless wrote:
scrum5 wrote:The article didn't say Dave, I'm assuming ASAP
Paddy's new outfit?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No, that’s WASSAP
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:
scrum5 wrote:The article didn't say Dave, I'm assuming ASAP
Paddy's new outfit?

Hopefully not a fancy dress one.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Just lost to USA

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Just lost to USA

We should never have got rid of Gibbes.
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Have the Pienaars all been living in France anyway or was it just Ruan, there was talk that his wife and kids have been here anyway and just go over during school holidays
AFAIK they were in France and their house was let. I think I heard they are now renting back here themselves.
Jean Deysel was renting the Pienaars house last season
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I can see why the Hond just bought his own farm.
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

I see Scotland have confirmed Danny Wilson as new forwards coach but still sticking to the January departure for DMImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Laughing stock :duh:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

#scottishwankstains
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jokeshop
redadare
Novice

Post by redadare »

With world cup shortly, what benefit is it for SRU to hold on to Dan.He wont be able to have any input to coaching/tactics.
It must be pure spite.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

redadare wrote:With world cup shortly, what benefit is it for SRU to hold on to Dan.He wont be able to have any input to coaching/tactics.
It must be pure spite.

Oi......Red, did you ever hear about the Scots reputation for misery and miserliness, many are so mean, they owe themselves a nights sleep, it is true that the grand canyon got it's start when a Scotsman dropped a coin in a ditch. Jock called aroon tae see Malkie who was busy stripping the wallpaper. "Oh yer decorating Malkie", "Nae Jock, am movin' hame".

#miserablescottishmuthafukkas
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Snigger.

It's a hardly surprising they have a toxic culture when they won't let a fella take his new job.
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

redadare wrote:With world cup shortly, what benefit is it for SRU to hold on to Dan.He wont be able to have any input to coaching/tactics.
It must be pure spite.
I've said before that if they were to be incredibly cynical, handicapping us for next season would give Edinburgh a helping hand in the hunt for the playoff places and SDC qualification. If there was to be an agreement this would have been the obvious time to announce it. Doesn't look good for us... Maybe EOS would fancy a job for six months :stir:
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
It must be pure spite.

Oi......Red, did you ever hear about the Scots reputation for misery and miserliness, many are so mean, they owe themselves a nights sleep, it is true that the grand canyon got it's start when a Scotsman dropped a coin in a ditch. Jock called aroon tae see Malkie who was busy stripping the wallpaper. "Oh yer decorating Malkie", "Nae Jock, am movin' hame".

#miserablescottishmuthafukkas
Budge Pountney's tie. Man gives a ball to the game, but when he gives his tie away to a young supporter, he receives an invoice for £7.50, the cost of a replacement. Bill Watson probably told him to be grateful they hadn't added postage.

The SRU has been in the hands of tightfisted arseholes for as long as I can remember.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”