Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: Replacement 10

Post by TopPoster »

Well said Tender. Wise words.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
He has barely played 10 all year so judge the guy when he has some meaningful gametime under his belt at munster.
I've never taken you for an idiot Bart, but just let me correct you. If "the world's greatest coach" selects you to play a key international game, you are there to be judged. International rugby does not provide hiding places for the inexperienced.

If you can find one southern-based article which did not savage Paddy Jackson on his debut, rather than his eleventh cap, come back to me with a link and I may reconsider your bullshite.

Until then FFFS would you wise yourself up and stop telling the rest of us what we should and shouldn't say. Anyway, I thought that was my job. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Bart S

Carberry is like Paddy Wallace all the skill in the world but never an International or Professional Rugby "10 " no matter how they would like it to be and no matter how much you would like them to be,the four sides never make a circle. No doubt he may have games when he looks as if he has "the game ' to do it but it is an illusion .

Beware when an opposition coach says " I like what you do " he might mean it .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Of course Leinster continue to sign whoever they want and just have. We can't. I have simply had enough. Finished with rugby and totally biased IRFU.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

This is what happens when you have a club with a CEO who is only interested in self promotion and only raises his head to speak whenever he thinks it’s safe to do so and won’t harm his reputation.

I don’t think there can be any doubts left that the Mexican Kuntz look after their own. FIRFU’s double standards shame them. Let me hear those voices who talked shyte about ‘it not being in FIRFU’s best interests to screw Ulster’ . YERBALLIX. How many more times must they shaft Ulster before you smell the coffee.
Last edited by Tender on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tender wrote:This is what happens when you have a club with a CEO who is only interested in self promotion and only raises his head to speak whenever he thinks it’s safe to do so and won’t harm his reputation.

I don’t think there can be any doubts left that the Mexican Kuntz look after their own. FIRFU’s double standards shame them. Let me here those voices who talked shyte about ‘it not being in FIRFU’s best interests to screw Ulster’ . YERBALLIX. How many more must they shaft Ulster before you smell the coffee.
Had drinks in Poland last night with an unnamed d4 blazer
He confirmed over a black bush that d4 let leinster do as they please

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:
Tender wrote:This is what happens when you have a club with a CEO who is only interested in self promotion and only raises his head to speak whenever he thinks it’s safe to do so and won’t harm his reputation.

I don’t think there can be any doubts left that the Mexican Kuntz look after their own. FIRFU’s double standards shame them. Let me here those voices who talked shyte about ‘it not being in FIRFU’s best interests to screw Ulster’ . YERBALLIX. How many more must they shaft Ulster before you smell the coffee.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest? Do you really think if Sexton had been involved in that disaster of a court case, we would have had the same outcome? Not a f@cking chance. At least he has taste when it comes to his whiskey, as one well known poster would say, "the breakfast of champions".
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Blah blah blah Mexican Kuntz blah blah blah no one likes us blah blah blah poor wee us blah blah blah FIRFU bar steward blah blah blah everybody shafts us blah blah blah Logan out Kiss out boycott this that and thon other blah blah blah shove your season tickets blah blah blah fcuk the band blah blah Nucifora total kunt blah blah blah fcuk Joe blah blah blah fcuk the world blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:banghead: >flog >EW
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

For some reason I can see the above post Star Wars style scrolling into the distance ... dramatic John Williams Music ... as the beginning of the new blockbuster ... UAFC : The Season Tickets Holders Strike back.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

promenader 2 wrote:Blah blah blah Mexican Kuntz blah blah blah no one likes us blah blah blah poor wee us blah blah blah FIRFU bar steward blah blah blah everybody shafts us blah blah blah Logan out Kiss out boycott this that and thon other blah blah blah shove your season tickets blah blah blah fcuk the band blah blah Nucifora total kunt blah blah blah fcuk Joe blah blah blah fcuk the world blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:lol: took the words right out of my mouth!

time to move on. Ulster 2.0, bunch of kids, Daves, and banjaxed senior pros. can't wait.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

promenader 2 wrote:Blah blah blah Mexican Kuntz blah blah blah no one likes us blah blah blah poor wee us blah blah blah FIRFU bar steward blah blah blah everybody shafts us blah blah blah Logan out Kiss out boycott this that and thon other blah blah blah shove your season tickets blah blah blah fcuk the band blah blah Nucifora total kunt blah blah blah fcuk Joe blah blah blah fcuk the world blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Don’t forget, Mount Charles out!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Truth brother
Preach it

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Prom Deux, are you the guy who posted on Ulster Bakeface that he was leaving because of all the gurning? Much funnier effort here. :thumleft: :lol:

Take my advice, emigrate and refuse to work the land seeking future fecks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

How do people reach that station in life without having a name? How did you address him? "Hey you"? "Oi Baldy"? "Here, wideload"?
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I am getting worried.
There I was in Poland last night having a wee Black Bush, minding my own business, wearing a Leinster shirt, when this nordie started at me about D4 bias against Ulster....I began nodding and nodding. :mexican:
I humoured him just to get him to go away.
Russ, leave me alone.